Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Have Sunday Ticket to watch the Colts but for today, I'm recording it so I can watch the Vikings.  Watching my beloved Colts has become a chore lately....

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I want us to win too but a lot in here don't because of the reasons I gave.

ya no denying we need all the help we can get for the future

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is a great question? I was wondering the same thing. Let me get Lamey on the horn!

Lamey will tell you all about it.

It's amazing we cannot seal off the edge against anybody it's pathetic for an NFL team not to be able to seal the edge

2 minutes ago, Ameche58 said:

Have Sunday Ticket to watch the Colts but for today, I'm recording it so I can watch the Vikings.  Watching my beloved Colts has become a chore lately....

We will be Good next season. I have already accepted this is a lost season. We will get Luck back, have a new Coach and another Draft. Next season will be redemption time IMO.

That Fake Punt was so poorly covered, I could've thrown that pass with my sister running that route! That was just a lob pass like playing pass in the back yard.

I would give it to Gore every down, seriously.  

At this point, what are you saving him for?

Mack is going to be a fantastic back for several years. He's a rookie and he is going to make mistakes 

I think it was smart to get the zero off the board. Getting nothing there would have been very self-defeating

5 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Mack is going to be a fantastic back for several years. He's a rookie and he is going to make mistakes 

He just needs to be used properly.  McDaniels or a good OC could create one hell of a weekly package with him.  Get the ball in his hands in space.

3 minutes ago, #12. said:

He just needs to be used properly.  McDaniels or a good OC could create one hell of a weekly package with him.  Get the ball in his hands in space.

Basham gets a sack.