LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

And we have nobody to rally around to suck for like we did for Luck.

Suck for azcolt's nuts.  It kind of rolls off the tongue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

Wow shortest game thread here I think I ever seen. Brighter days ahead guys.........

Yeah, I think this may be the most inactive game-day thread ever.

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

I don’t know if he will or won’t.  But why wouldn’t you plan for him “not” playing? Why are you so “sure” when there are medical experts who are not certain?

His type of injury rarely ends a career especially at his age. One would have to be a real negative person to think he wont play. I put my money on he will not only play but come back 100% healthy.

2 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Uncharted territory this year...

IMO trying no huddle with a newcomer backup QB equals suicide.

If you're not going to run a play at the end of the 3rd quarter, then I don't really see any point in going no huddle now.  You pretty much indicated that you had no intent of trying to get back in it when you let the clock just run out at that point.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I put my money on he will not only play but come back 100% healthy.

That would be great, but I think we need to be prepared for the possibility that he won't.

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

If you're not going to run a play at the end of the 3rd quarter, then I don't really see any point in going no huddle now.  You pretty much indicated that you had no intent of trying to get back in it when you let the clock just run out at that point.

If I remember right, Colts haven't tried 'no huddle' in Luck's first year.

Looks like we'll still be sitting on two 4th quarter TDs for the season.

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

That would be great, but I think we need to be prepared for the possibility that he won't.

...and with his injury history, there's no guarantee he stays healthy.  

Even if he is back, we need to be prepared.

1 minute ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

OK, 49ers just won. Maybe we can move one step up on the draft board now. haha:facepalm:

Let's hope so 

10 minutes ago, #12. said:

Looks like we'll still be sitting on two 4th quarter TDs for the season.

So close to #3.

Wow.  Six pages for a full game thread and only 31 members "recently browsing".  Mr. Irsay you have a problem and it's name is Growing Apathy.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, relkins said:

Your nuts

It's you're. At least learn how to spell your insults.

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Some folks will still find ways to defend Pagano after this.

Of course they will they have for years no matter how terrible he coaches haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Of course they will they have for years no matter how terrible he coaches haha

Pagano and this staff are just not any good.

• Like 1

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Pagano and this staff are just not any good.

Most people know this it's very obvious but some just can't seem to wrap their head around the colts being bad 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Most people know this it's very obvious but some just can't seem to wrap their head around the colts being bad 

Pagano just needs 6 more years to learn how to coach a full game.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Pagano just needs 6 more years to learn how to coach a full game.

Oh man could you imagine chuck for y more years it's a horrible thought 

With Jaguars defeating our Colts 30-10 earlier in the afternoon, Indianapoliis may have eliminated themselves fro  playoff contention with their 3-9 record with four games remaining.

To me, the rest of this season is temporary setback, the Colts have a chance to rise back to excellence next season and the years ahead.  I feel the Colts are playing the best they can with the payers and talent they have.

Patriot also gave a beatdown to the Buffalo Bills, the Colts next opponent 23-3 today.  Bills QB Tyrod Taylor was indeed carted offf the field, and we may Nathan Peterman in his place next Sunday, when the Colts travel to Orchard Park next Sunday.