Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

He has previously got challenges right thus far this season, and as often debated, is it on him or on the team upstairs who should be snap reviewing the footage for him?

HC has too much going on.  The QC up in the booth needs to review and make the call down to HC whether to challenge or not.  So you need a sharp eyed QC coach that wont waste timeouts just hoping.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, #12. said:

Has Brissett made a single 4th quarter drive this season?  

I don't care how good your surrounding team is.  If your QB can't make plays in the 4th quarter/crunch time, you won't  win. 

He usually throws in a game losing Int for good measure.  

Touchdown Titans.

Tennessee takes the lead 20-16. 

TEN   IND
First Downs 15   15
Total Yards 232   237
Passing Yards 176   148
Rushing Yards 56   89
Penalties (Yds) 2(15)   5(27)
Turnovers 2   1
Punts (AVG) 3(46)   4(45)
Time of *. 24:44   29:17

It's the same M.O.   pass all first half until defense backs off, then pound the ball on the ground.  Now they'll be able to pass and run since we won't know which they will run at this point.  and they blitz JB and keep him form getting into a rhythm.  Every team we face does this.

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

What happened to our run defense? Could drive a truck through these holes

It's winning time. Bad teams no where to be found when it counts most.  This game no different than the other loses.  No kudos to Pagano from me for the same ole bull crap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Assuming we come out of the 1st 7 games at 5-2 which is a likely outcome, we won't really find out what this team is made of until we play the Ravens and Titans.  
    • The only element that "might" struggle is our running game, but I don't think that will happen either. Our pass O, pass D, and rush D should all dominate. My fear is we come out with a very conservative game plan, playing soft zone, and trying to not pass. 
    • I'm optimistic too, but "potential" can be a trap. I like the measurables of the guys we have, but most are wildcards. And let's be honest, the "potential" we've had has been a bit stunted in terms of growth due to QB woes 2 of our last 4 years. But yes, we do have a lot of speedy athletic, although raw and small school guys at WR. TE is however another story. If we remove Burton from the conversation (he's not a traditional TE, and is more slot than anything), Doyle is the only proven, and MAC is the only one I see with legit potential. At RB, Taylor is the only legit true RB aside from Mack. Wilkins is good depth, but he's not bell cow between the Ts guy. He's a zone rushing back most effective on the edge. Great depth, and will look great later in games behind our OL, but not a #1. Hines is a great APB and is legit. 
    • The Colts not only need to win, but they need to come out and make a statement on Sunday. They need to destroy the Jets on both sides of the ball and win this game by a landslide.
    • Ballard completely rebuild 98% of the roster in three years. I don't count 2017 because he didn't have his own coaching staff and had to deal with Pagano. Even with Andrew Luck retiring, Ballard never stopped building the Colts into the highly talented roster they currently have today. I don't think Ballard gets enough credit just like I don't think Andrew Luck got enough when he was carrying the Colts pitiful roster for multiple years on his back.
  • Members

• waka waka

waka waka 204

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 11,523

• will426

will426 1,019

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,441

• w87r

w87r 2,107

Moderators