Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

He has previously got challenges right thus far this season, and as often debated, is it on him or on the team upstairs who should be snap reviewing the footage for him?

HC has too much going on.  The QC up in the booth needs to review and make the call down to HC whether to challenge or not.  So you need a sharp eyed QC coach that wont waste timeouts just hoping.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, #12. said:

Has Brissett made a single 4th quarter drive this season?  

I don't care how good your surrounding team is.  If your QB can't make plays in the 4th quarter/crunch time, you won't  win. 

He usually throws in a game losing Int for good measure.  

Touchdown Titans.

Tennessee takes the lead 20-16. 

TEN   IND
First Downs 15   15
Total Yards 232   237
Passing Yards 176   148
Rushing Yards 56   89
Penalties (Yds) 2(15)   5(27)
Turnovers 2   1
Punts (AVG) 3(46)   4(45)
Time of *. 24:44   29:17

It's the same M.O.   pass all first half until defense backs off, then pound the ball on the ground.  Now they'll be able to pass and run since we won't know which they will run at this point.  and they blitz JB and keep him form getting into a rhythm.  Every team we face does this.

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

What happened to our run defense? Could drive a truck through these holes

It's winning time. Bad teams no where to be found when it counts most.  This game no different than the other loses.  No kudos to Pagano from me for the same ole bull crap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Brees isn't struggling too much.   He's completed 65% of his passes for 3 TD's and has only 1 INT.   Maybe not as "Brees-like" as some years, but still better than the QB's of most teams. I think the spread is simply a home field spread.
    • Yeah, the Jags certainly stumbled a bit.  Bummer because I wanted them to win.   I don't want them in a spot to draft Lawrence or Fields.   Keep them in another division.   It's not like Minshew looked bad last night.  He did complete 30/42 passes for 275 yards.  
    • Agreed,  and I've been harping on this void for about 6 years.......prior to Ballard even getting here.  While AJ, Funchess, and even TE Ebron were talented guys brought in to contribute immediately, their short contracts suggested they were strategic place holders until something better came along.   And it never did.  Dorsett, Moncrief, Campbell (still hope but doubt it), nobody emerging from a pack of mid to late round draft choices has left that spot empty for years.  I am enthused about Pittman's ability to win that spot and MEANINGFULLY CONTRIBUTE from that spot for many years more than at any time in the last 6 years.     It would have been nice to get that second WR from a deep class last spring to sit behind TY, but it apparently didn't fall that way.
    • I honestly think Mack’s injury increases the chances he takes at least a one year prove it deal with the Colts next year.
    • Blackmon is a rookie and it’s still reeeeeeally early. But between his inconsistent play and injury history I can’t see us resigning him. I think it’s more likely that we find a replacement for him.
  • Members

• KB

KB 507

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 420

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 7,529

Moderators
    • bravo4460

bravo4460 1,758

• Lucky Colts Fan

Lucky Colts Fan 6,569