Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Gee this is almost giving me a unfamiliar feeling.....But I like it !!!!!!!!!

Wait for it...

9 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Marlin Mack just fumbled the ball. 

Tennessee has the ball at the Colts 4 yard line. 

7 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

BADUMTSSSS

4 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Hey guys it isn't 4th Quarter yet!!!!

Early start... holiday season ya know...

7 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I hope you're not serious.  Mack just "slippery fingered" it.  It's clearly on him.

Somethimes those gloves look like they have oven mits on.

they are sticky,sure, but feel is lost.

i also hate it when i see the gloves arent velcroed closed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So 2 of their starting WRs are out, and one of the number 2s is questionable.  They are basically down to one healthy starter (Hoagan), a questionable depth guy, and one healthy depth guy. Josh Malone has been signed to the active roster.   Starting RT is out, starting C is questionable.    Gotta feel sorry for Darnold. Not really. Hope we crush him lol.    
    • I agree with the WR statement, not necessarily a high first round pick  Then again, Pittman isn't really a take-the-top-off the defense type of WR like TY is, and Ballard spent a very high second on him.    Reich's offense is supposed to be about disbursing the ball around with plays schemed to assist non-stud pass catchers, more so than the offense we used to have.  But any NFL offense needs playmakers who can do something with the ball once they get it.     Having mid level talented skilled position players is sort of what we've had, and the lack of individual playmaking puts too much pressure on the QB and play caller executing the correct play.  Coaches benefit from having a player who can make two moves and go 60 yards by themselves, and they tend to not be found in mid to late rounds.   Also agreed about CB.  The zone scheme doesn't need a shut down corner like VD.  The scheme does need a 3 tech on the dline, and a better pass rush, so its nice to see the investment of pick 13 into a position that matters with the Buckner acquisition.   Personally, I think the pass rush can be done by committee.  Even great players get gassed.  But there should be one DE along with Buckner that the defense has to account for when he's in the game.  I think that player requires a first round investment.   I've always been less enthused about the need for a stud TE.  I think the plamaking pass catchers should be the WRs and versatile RBs, but to get the kind of TEs the NFL seems to want, I think its going to take a pretty high pick.   And then there is AC's retirement looming.  Always need a 1st rounder for a LT if you want him to start as a rookie, unless dumb luck lets one drop out of tree.
    • I really don't give 2 sheets about Ebron, but it's still all speculation. We don't know what the argument was.   But as I've said before, going from a guy who was our primary red zone target, to only getting 3 targets inside the 10 in 11 games in 2019 is pretty WTH, especially given our problems on O. And aside from his 3 drops in the Oakland game, he was pretty good (0 drops in the Pitt game and 3 games leading up to it) afterwards.    IMO, the writing was on the wall in terms of him not being extended. I don't blame him for going and getting his body taken care of if he knows he's not coming back. It's business.   At Pitt so far, he's got 4 catches for 61 yards, and 3 of those are for 1st downs. He's also had 2 drops.    
    • We need to worry about ourselves in this game. Players need to be smart and focused. No turnovers, no foolish mistakes. If we do that then we’ll be fine. But if we start turning over the ball in our own territory, then it’ll be a long afternoon.    We better be mentally prepared...
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 4,150

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,862

Moderators
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 10,049

Moderators
    • Myles

Myles 4,108

• ColtsBlueFL