Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Gee this is almost giving me a unfamiliar feeling.....But I like it !!!!!!!!!

Wait for it...

9 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Marlin Mack just fumbled the ball. 

Tennessee has the ball at the Colts 4 yard line. 

7 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

BADUMTSSSS

4 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Hey guys it isn't 4th Quarter yet!!!!

Early start... holiday season ya know...

7 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I hope you're not serious.  Mack just "slippery fingered" it.  It's clearly on him.

Somethimes those gloves look like they have oven mits on.

they are sticky,sure, but feel is lost.

i also hate it when i see the gloves arent velcroed closed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was golfing on Saturday...and an older man in the group in front of us was teeing off and just went straight down after swinging. Like you said...very often a non-contact injury.
    • The guarantee would have triggered once he hit IR, I believe. It was $6.7m. It's possible that if he were cleared by all doctors prior to the start of the league year, the team could rescind that option; that's a grey area, but I think that would result in a grievance.   Speaking of, if a player's doctor said he's not recovered but the team says he is, and they tried to rescind his option, I'm certain it would result in a grievance. 
    • Reich confirmed today the second-year wide receiver suffered injuries to his MCL and PCL, and while Campbell is "going to miss some time," it's not yet known exactly how long he's expected to be out.   From an article 2 days ago at: https://www.colts.com/news/parris-campbell-malik-hooker-rock-ya-sin-injury-updates
    • Not sure I understand what you are saying. Rivers has one of the lowest TtTs, not the most. Rivers has 2 INTs that are on him. The 3rd was all on MAC. The first was his getting baited is a bit understandable. The second was in come from behind mode, which is what led to most of his INTs last year. Regardless, 2 are squarely on him.    The W1 one game plan was stone cold dumb vs Jax. Should have never started tossing all over the place and giving up on the run (which Reich owned up to). But yes, Rivers will throw up 50/50 balls. But that's something a QB is supposed to do. He just needs to have WRs and TEs on the same page that are capable of winning 50/50 balls.   Overall though, the overall majority of his W1 passes were pretty safe, His AGG% can be managed via game plan and play calling, but that doesn't mean a 40/25 run/pass ratio is required. We play the Jets this weekend, and they are good vs the run. We'll need to throw more than we did last week. Not saying we need to go crazy like we did vs Jax, but it won't be a mirror of the MN game either.
    • All I'm saying is, many people didn't want players named AB, or Newton (base salary approx $1 million) because of "character concerns" yes or no?   All I'm saying is, it's not "Colt like" for this vlogging going on. Especially if the player hasn't shown anything on the field.   Excuses starting in 5-4-3-2-1. 
  • Members

• SSColts

SSColts 5

Rookie
    • Shepman

Shepman 265

• Dogg63

Dogg63 901

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 1,468

• w87r

w87r 2,094