Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't think he's trash. I just think it's improper to think of him, or try to use him, as a prototypical TE.   We used him well last game. He can be beneficial situationally. He's not a guy you want posting in the EZ though, or trying to fight for a ball out wide. He's best as a bully slot and gimmick guy.  Pretty simple.
    • Love these kids! They're a bright light in the craziest of years....     
    • Glad someone here knows what's going on lol 
    • I hate to bring up the name Grigson, because it triggers so many around here, but I cut RG slack when it came to draft picks because I always say its a collaborative effort between the GM and the HC.  In both regimes, Pagano and now Reich have influence into the picks.  HCs tend to get who they lobby for.  Maybe not in a specific round, or specific draft, but over the course of several years the GM got them the kind of players they wanted.   Yes, Ballard makes the pick, but I think the entire staff is responsible for the production.  I don't think that Ballard is forcing players on Reich.  I think they want to build a certain way and what we are seeing is the result of what they have done so far, together.  Not very imaginative because they don't have those kinds of players yet.  Some of the players they added for that purpose haven't worked out as planned so far.   So yes, Reich and Flus have to play the players that are here, and that has more to do with what we see on the field right now more so than any deficiencies in their coaching abilities.  JMO.  We're strong in the middle.  We're going to emphasize that right now.   And its kind of what I would expect to happen when your best player on offense is a Guard.   I would be patient before committing to an assessment of either Reich, Flus, or Ballard.
    • I was being sarcastic.    that said, this is a what have you done for me lately league and so far, I’ve not seen the TY of old since December 2018. I’d be fine with moving on, I really don’t think we’d suffer much if any loss
  • Members

• jimmy g

jimmy g 581

• Solon

Solon 582

• Douzer

Douzer 1,141

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,231

• Chucklez

Chucklez 992

• UKColt13