LucasOilStadium

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Ask @NFLfan about the difference between Norv Turner and his power run/vertical pass attack  vs. Pat Shurmur and his Andy Reid type 'pass to set up the run' type west Coast offense.  She says they also adopted the ZBS (what % ot time, I'm not sure, i haven't seen much football this year). Shurmur also has spread, and speed up spread under his  belt (Chip Kelly - Eagles).  I'm sure she will say it was a big change, and a welcome one once the team buys in and 'gets it' (knowledge). 

I know many are calling for that from Irsay/Ballard.  I'd like a E-P type concepts offense, personally, but anything better than what we have now.

Yes, absolutely. It is the reason we are playing so much better on offense. He has Keenum looking like a franchise QB. The offense is not predictable like it was under Turner whose offense called for 7-step drops although our OL was awful and our QB and WRs were not suited for that offense. 

We might lose Shurmur if our offense continues to look this good.

At the end of three quarters, Colts have the ball at the Tennessee 44, and hold a 16-13 lead.

TEN   IND
First Downs 7   15
Total Yards 144   229
Passing Yards 141   148
Rushing Yards 3   81
Penalties (Yds) 2(15)   4(22)
Turnovers 2   1
Punts (AVG) 2(41)   2(46)
Time of *. 17:27   26:51