LucasOilStadium

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Malakai432 said:

I feel bad for the D.  They’ve been playing lights out for 4 games now and the O is just absolutely terrible.  MM has played like total crap, they have under 100 yards rushing but Toby Biscuit and co just can’t do a @&$$) thing.  

D plays great first half. But they can't stop anything second half.  Titans D already on the field more than half of this game, yet kept us in check second half.

First time Titans overcoming a Colt lead in L.O.S. too.

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

I'm trying my best to defend a young qb against all of the fools from Indiana. 

I live in AZ with you didnt you want to get all of us losuy fans together at some point to watch games together? Also I dont think anyones blaming everything on Brissett and if they are they are obviously wrong.

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

Yes, the offense and defense are both Brissett's fault. Wow, some of you guys are amazing.

I never said it was Bissett fault, in my opinion it's the play calling and Oline.  Bissett is what he is a decent QB still learning, but he has no running game to support him because we have no oline.  When Peyton was at his best and our Offense was dominate is when we had an oline and run game.  Luck has never had one and we forced him to do too much.  If we fix our oline it will improve the offense and defense....IMHO

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I feel bad for the D.  They’ve been playing lights out for 4 games now and the O is just absolutely terrible.  MM has played like total crap, they have under 100 yards rushing but Toby Biscuit and co just can’t do a @&$$) thing.  

Is the toby biscuit supposed to be funny?

it isnt.

just a heads up.

that you Pat?

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Last i checked, chuck isnt out there trying to tackle Henry or blocking for Brissett.

It's the same trend and he hasn't been able to get his team out of their losing behavior late in games.  Fair or not the buck stops with him..  Including today 6 of the now 8 Colts losses have resulted from blown second half leads.  No kudos for him today especially when the same crap continues and the end result is yet another winnable L for our Colts.

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

D plays great first half. But they can't stop anything second half.  Titans D already on the field more than half of this game, yet kept us in check second half.

First time Titans overcoming a Colt lead in L.O.S. too.

True but it’s very hard when the O plays the way they do.  Even if the D stopped them there’s a high chance that the O would even struggle to get a first down.

Tennessee wins 20 to 16 over that Colts. 

Colts fall to 3-8, and are eliminated from a winning season in 2017.

TEN   IND
First Downs 19   15
Total Yards 276   254
Passing Yards 184   165
Rushing Yards 92   89
Penalties (Yds) 2(15)   9(67)
Turnovers 2   1
Punts (AVG) 3(46)   5(46)
Time of *. 28:08   31:22

8 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I disagree ... they have been playing pretty well, but then consistently fall apart when the chips are down and they need to rise up.  You cannot keep trying to scapegoat the offense.  The D consistently turns soft in the 2nd half.   

I do do agree that the O has been a 2nd half disaster all season long, though. 

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

Well that's game. Another game, another 4th quarter implosion. Guess I should have expected it by now. 

5 teams have used the same method to win.  It works, and when we have a lead in to 3rd Qtr., we know its coming, yet we can't stop them.  So we blame the O because the D is tired, even though the Tennessee D was on the field this game longer.  But it gives comfort to some to think this way, so...

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

I disagree ... they have been playing pretty well, but then consistently fall apart when the chips are down and they need to rise up.  You cannot kepbtrying to scapegoat the offense.  The D consistently turns soft in the 2nd half.   

I do do agree that the O has been a 2nd half disaster all season long.  

Yeah, I agree they aren’t good by any means but this offense is absolutely terrible as well.  In the end they are what they are, a really bad team without Luck.

Brissett - can't make plays in crunch time.

Defense - can't get stops in crunch time.

As for Brissett, I'm not sure I have ever seen a QB make this many starts and never have a signature 4th quarter drive or moment.  In the 4th quarter, you get nothing from him.

It's almost inexplicable how fast this team folds . 

Just now, #12. said:

Brissett - can't make plays in crunch time.

Defense - can't get stops in crunch time.

As for Brissett, I'm not sure I have ever seen a QB make this many starts and never have a signature 4th quarter drive or moment.  In the 4th quarter, you get nothing from him.

Yeah, he's virtually worthless when it counts. Has a bad Oline , but still, he's garbage.  Backup material. If he's starting on your team , you suck. 

Offensive Line is the worst in Colt and possibly NFL history.......terrible.  How many 10 point leads have the Colts given up this year?   At least 5.   Say what you want about "Chuck not being on the field making tackles"....but there is an ugly trend.  Also,  how many * offensive calls when inside their own is Chud allowed before his butt is fired too?  Cut the whole coaching staff and let the custodians coach because there would be no difference in the end results.

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

It's almost inexplicable how fast this team folds . 

Yeah, he's virtually worthless when it counts. Has a bad Oline , but still, he's garbage.  Backup material. If he's starting on your team , you suck. 

Yeah I agree Biscuit is garbage but still worth a 4-5....  Might as well try and dump him for what you can get.