Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Painting over Unitas and Manning

rockywoj

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Oh I agree and get your point, but Rhodes was really, really good. Peyton had a decent game but nothing mind blowing, Rhodes was good from start to finish. He pretty much dominated that game. Addai had a solid game too for sure. 

Yeah I liked Rhodes. Without Edge, we went duel RB's with Rhodes and Addai. I don't want to take anything away from Rhodes because Rhodes had a Great game but a lot of that was due to Peyton's checkoffs.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

The Chiefs comeback win in the playoffs was amazing!  I think the AFCC comeback win against the Patriot is the only game I remember that actually tops it.  I mean, the SB win in 06/07 was great, of course, but wow, the Chiefs comeback was just so unlikely.  

Yeah that game was so incredible that it had me on Cloud 9 for days.

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Check your timeline.

You are taking something that was said in Grigson's first year. Grigson didn't care for Pat mostly over Pat getting arrested for the canal incident. A lot of rookie players would have been fired for that. There was the start of the issue between Pat and Grigson.

You hand pick something that was said when Pat was a rookie and then move it to the time of his retirement 8 years later.

Three knee surgeries while he was an active player and one after retirement. There is your reality.

Did you read the article?

i did.  Maybe you should too.

i am aware of what you are saying but thats not the impression he made in the interview.  In the interview, he said he didnt like the way the NFL was becoming all business, how his HUMOR wasnt appreciated, and he wasnt either.  MANY, MANY people in this world dont like their bosses, but they dont or cant quit.  The fact he WASNT fired after his big swim shows he had "respect" in the building.  And i didnt see anything about knees in that article.  So maybe you should check your own timeline.

who really cares anyway?  Pat is in the rearview mirror, and the new kid is an ample replacement.  Without the  antics , drama, and jokes.

21 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Did you read the article?

i did.  Maybe you should too.

i am aware of what you are saying but thats not the impression he made in the interview.  In the interview, he said he didnt like the way the NFL was becoming all business, how his HUMOR wasnt appreciated, and he wasnt either.  MANY, MANY people in this world dont like their bosses, but they dont or cant quit.  The fact he WASNT fired after his big swim shows he had "respect" in the building.  And i didnt see anything about knees in that article.  So maybe you should check your own timeline.

who really cares anyway?  Pat is in the rearview mirror, and the new kid is an ample replacement.  Without the  antics , drama, and jokes.

So because you didn't see anything about his knee problems in that one article you think his problems wasn't real and had nothing to do with his retiring? 

It boils down to you just don't like Pat. From your past comments it is apparent and obvious. But that is your right so carry on.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

So because you didn't see anything about his knee problems in that one article you think his problems wasn't real and had nothing to do with his retiring? 

It boils down to you just don't like Pat. From your past comments it is apparent and obvious. But that is your right so carry on.

You are wrong, Daniel-San.

On 11/23/2017 at 12:18 AM, Roger said:

Sometimes players need to forget the past. Belichick did something similar at Gillette Stadium by removing photos of great players/plays.

The Pats didn't have much of a past to build on.  The Colts did.  Doesn't make sense to try and erase a legacy that is inspiring.

1 hour ago, gspdx said:

The Pats didn't have much of a past to build on.  The Colts did.  Doesn't make sense to try and erase a legacy that is inspiring.

Belichick removed photos of players who had won three Super Bowls.  Since he did that, Patriots have won two more Super Bowls.

Indy Colts won one SB, and folks around Indy are pretty proud of that.

Your post is nonsense.

18 minutes ago, Roger said:

Belichick removed photos of players who had won three Super Bowls.  Since he did that, Patriots have won two more Super Bowls.

Indy Colts won one SB, and folks around Indy are pretty proud of that.

Your post is nonsense.

So what makes you think what Belichick did makes any difference in what the Colts do. Belichick and the Patriots have been the most fined team in NFL history. Should we follow suit?