Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

big mouth ryan brothers

LUVTHESHOE

They are media hounds. They love to hear themselves talk.They think they are so smart. Just like thier Dad. Buddy just couldnt get along with Ditka becuase his head was so big he truely believed he was the only reason they won a superbowl. He never stopped to think that there are multiple groups that make up a football team. Dont get me wrong Ditka probably wasnt the easiest guy to work with back then. The boys want to act like one of the guys in the locker room. They need to act like professional football coaches.

I love these guys - they can flat out coach and to me, they personify alot of what football's all about - competitive trash-talking and ribbing, toughness and a hard-nosed attitude. There's a reason players flock to these guys, love them and want to play for them.

Rex is the first coach I've ever seen who's the biggest star on his own team; people here love Rex and I don't blame them plus it helps he has nothing but awe and respect for Peyton and constantly needles the Patriots in the eye. He might be a goof but he's sincere, passionate and honest.

I love these guys - they can flat out coach and to me, they personify alot of what football's all about - competitive trash-talking and ribbing, toughness and a hard-nosed attitude. There's a reason players flock to these guys, love them and want to play for them.

Rex is the first coach I've ever seen who's the biggest star on his own team; people here love Rex and I don't blame them plus it helps he has nothing but awe and respect for Peyton and constantly needles the Patriots in the eye. He might be a goof but he's sincere, passionate and honest.

Rex is a great coach, but you are being fooled if you HONESTLY thought he was giving respect to Manning. Please if he doesnt spit venom at you he doesnt respect or worse fear you. Last year he KNEW the colts were a vastly weaker team (do to MASSIVE INJURIES) than his and STILL almost lost to them.

Rex is a great coach, but you are being fooled if you HONESTLY thought he was giving respect to Manning. Please if he doesnt spit venom at you he doesnt respect or worse fear you. Last year he KNEW the colts were a vastly weaker team (do to MASSIVE INJURIES) than his and STILL almost lost to them.

Rex has given credit to Manning time and time again. He even said if he could have one player from another team on the Jets it would be Peyton Manning. Even the whole "making it personal" with Manning was a form of respect as he stated he'd just like to be able to beat him once for a change, and thereby acknowledging the fact Manning was something like 7-1 against him (not counting the infamous Curtis Painter game). I've also seen an NFL Networks Sound FX episode about Rex with clips from Colts games where he is genuinely in awe of Manning.