dw49

Le Raven Clark a Healthy Scratch

Not really, because we all knew he’d be a project player. I feel he should be playing a position on the left side. He technique calls for such. Same with Haeg

• Like 1

I don't like seeing Brissett under center with that defensive alignment.  Got to get him in the shotgun more often.

3 hours ago, dw49 said:

What a disappointment he ended up to be.

New Colts Fan,brother this offensive line is getting Jacoby wrecked! As Hillary’s book title goes “what happened?”

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

No surprise he is behind Good on the depth chart.

Its not a surprise , just saying how far he fell from being the starting RT. Usually players make big jump in year 2 .. he went backwards a bit

1 hour ago, D-lineman said:

New Colts Fan,brother this offensive line is getting Jacoby wrecked! As Hillary’s book title goes “what happened?”

Both the line and the QB are very bad at handling blitzes.

He didn't set the world on fire, but Clark is a better option than that Kalis guy who was awful today. They just really hate Clark for some reason. Other players can make 100s of mistakes like Satele and McGlynn used to and keep their jobs, but Clark gets 1 penalty and is benched for weeks.

Pagano favors players who play well in practice too often. And he has his favorites. e.g. Ricardo Mathews.

Some players simply don't shine in practice but are decent in games. Clark is one, I've never seen him actually play bad during games, unlike Vujnovich and Kalis.

NFC Personnel Director on Clark (Draft Profile):

"He's going to end up being big time in our league. He's got elite foot quickness, he's long and he's smart. He'll keep getting better once he gets to a pro offense and away from that stuff Texas Tech does and he'll become one of the top five tackles in our league."

:lol:

• Haha 1