Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Even With Luck Already @ Stanford They Still Tried To Recruit Rg3

To bad they didnt get him,they wouldve won the bowl game,just imagine what RG3 COULDVE DONE WITH LUCKS supporting cast

Luck had a near perfect game, and Kendall Wright is 100000000x better than anything Luck ever had. That doesn't really make any sense. And teams always recruit more than one top QB, I think Florida State has 2 #1 overall QBs from the last 2 classes. It's really not uncommon at all.

Heck, Cam Newton was Tebow's backup at Florida.

Luck had a near perfect game, and Kendall Wright is 100000000x better than anything Luck ever had. That doesn't really make any sense. And teams always recruit more than one top QB, I think Florida State has 2 #1 overall QBs from the last 2 classes. It's really not uncommon at all.

hes trolling

MyChinaDoll 2.0

Not shocking colleges always try to stock pile talent even if they don't really need that poistion at the time. I mean I heard the other day that as a freshmen Bob Griese was the 7th string QB at Purdue. Clearly there is no sallary cap in college football so teams can (and do) load up the talent.

No doubt RG3 has lots of talent. If we were not in position to draft Luck I wouldn't mind at all having him,especially since he said he wouldn't mind learning from Manning,if he comes back. Theres is no doubt,imo, Luck will be a solid qb at the very least and is a safe pick. RG3 could be a bust or he could turnout to be superman! It will be fun to see where he winds up and how he plays.

Kendall Wright may have been better then what Luck had at WR but in every other position Luck had superior talent around him. I would much rather have Lucks whole supporting cast then RG3s.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how it's so hard for people to see that... Standford had a better team than Baylor...

Yet, Baylors supporting cast did more of the work in the bowl game. Hardly an RG3 production. Yet, Luck had a stellar bowl game and still lost because of the kicker... you can't really compare those apples. Check Mate.

Yet, Baylors supporting cast did more of the work in the bowl game. Hardly an RG3 production. Yet, Luck had a stellar bowl game and still lost because of the kicker... you can't really compare those apples. Check Mate.

Not sure what this means, but Stanfords running back and O-line had great games as well... And why do you bring up the bowl game? There's 12 others you can choose from too.

no point just found it interesting, something I didnt know and was sharing ,thats all

Idk why people give u grief on posts... Of all the ones ive seen they have all been open minded and just a presenting of information. I saw someone else do it a couple weeks ago... O well... keep doin what ur doin bro.

And about the post... I heard Harbaugh talking about that when asked about both him and Luck. I thought it was interesting, I just imagined that he would change position or be a back up to replace him in case he went into the draft last year.

Idk why people give u grief on posts... Of all the ones ive seen they have all been open minded and just a presenting of information. I saw someone else do it a couple weeks ago... O well...keep doin what ur doin bro.

And about the post... I heard Harbaugh talking about that when asked about both him and Luck. I thought it was interesting, I just imagined that he would change position or be a back up to replace him in case he went into the draft last year.

thanks, appreciate it

Not sure what this means, but Stanfords running back and O-line had great games as well... And why do you bring up the bowl game? There's 12 others you can choose from too.

If you don't know what it means then why did you write back? I brought up the bowl game because it proves your point in the previous post WRONG. Here's one choice I'll choose from; our draft day in April when we select Andrew Luck. Let the Browns or Redskins gamble on RG3.

If you don't know what it means then why did you write back? I brought up the bowl game because it proves your point in the previous post WRONG. Here's one choice I'll choose from; our draft day in April when we select Andrew Luck. Let the Browns or Redskins gamble on RG3.

? Stanfords defense limited Oklahoma State to 41 points... Baylor's defense limited Washington to 56... and you proved me wrong? It's okay to be wrong, just look at their teams statistical rankings. I already posted it on this thread a while back so you should go check it instead of trying to use a small sample size to prove a point, even though it didn't work. Stanford is ranked higher in defense and offense, including the running game.

Well i see intellegence is lacking in many areas here,but ive made my desicion on what ive seen,i like what i see from RG3 better than LUCK,THEY BOTH HAVE TALENT,but lets face it both have to prove themselfs for a long time to come,before they can hold the JOCK OF THE LEGEND P MANNING