Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

lol@ you

Far from obsessed, but I advocate putting pressure on with your offense, and given a back to back opportunity, to me that is an opportunity passed up ... in the name of fear / playing scared.  

It's called playing to win. Risking a turnover in their territory is stupid.

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's called playing to win. Risking a turnover in their territory is stupid.

Ummm, I would argue the same point. Showing the killer instinct = playing to win. 

Anyway, obviously we just totally disagree on the taking a knee with time and timeouts philosophy.  End of debate. 

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

Ummm, I would argue the same point. Showing the killer instinct = playing to win. 

Anyway, obviously we just totally disagree on the taking a knee with time and timeouts philosophy.  End of debate. 

There was no debate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Probably mixed up the response intended for someone else.      
    • Cousins won’t have those kind of problems facing this zone crippled Colts defense though. He will probably look more like the second coming of Fran Tarkenton.  
    • No one question his speed Jason, but there is more to running on the edges than initial straight line speed.  Equally if not more important is the cut up field, both the power of the cut and knowing when to do it.   I'm not trying to be obtuse.  I think JT was unimpressive running and I've said why.  I see your perspective.     I am skeptical.  I hope like every other wisco RB in the last 25 yrs, he's not dependent upon massive obvious holes to be effective in the running game that's all.  I might see something different this week, and I hope to.   And to be honest, if he was from any other school but Wisco, I'd probably be less skeptical.  Wisco is kinda like RB Bust U.  Interestingly, James White has been a decent pro but almost all in the passing game.  And Gordon's value came from the passing game.  He's only every had one season when he averaged more than 3.9 ypc.  
    • yeah I don't know anything about him either.  What I do know is I looked at nfl draft profiles from sites that I've grown to trust somewhat and none of them mentioned anything about lack of speed or inability to get around the edge.
    • Feel like we will see a much better performance this time. Thats the vibe ive picked up from the team all week.
  • Members

• ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave 27

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,737

• Shepman

Shepman 263

• Leon

Leon 109

• Nickster

Nickster 411

• krunk