Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

lol@ you

Far from obsessed, but I advocate putting pressure on with your offense, and given a back to back opportunity, to me that is an opportunity passed up ... in the name of fear / playing scared.  

It's called playing to win. Risking a turnover in their territory is stupid.

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's called playing to win. Risking a turnover in their territory is stupid.

Ummm, I would argue the same point. Showing the killer instinct = playing to win. 

Anyway, obviously we just totally disagree on the taking a knee with time and timeouts philosophy.  End of debate. 

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

Ummm, I would argue the same point. Showing the killer instinct = playing to win. 

Anyway, obviously we just totally disagree on the taking a knee with time and timeouts philosophy.  End of debate. 

There was no debate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The only element that "might" struggle is our running game, but I don't think that will happen either. Our pass O, pass D, and rush D should all dominate. My fear is we come out with a very conservative game plan, playing soft zone, and trying to not pass. 
    • I'm optimistic too, but "potential" can be a trap. I like the measurables of the guys we have, but most are wildcards. And let's be honest, the "potential" we've had has been a bit stunted in terms of growth due to QB woes 2 of our last 4 years. But yes, we do have a lot of speedy athletic, although raw and small school guys at WR. TE is however another story. If we remove Burton from the conversation (he's not a traditional TE, and is more slot than anything), Doyle is the only proven, and MAC is the only one I see with legit potential. At RB, Taylor is the only legit true RB aside from Mack. Wilkins is good depth, but he's not bell cow between the Ts guy. He's a zone rushing back most effective on the edge. Great depth, and will look great later in games behind our OL, but not a #1. Hines is a great APB and is legit. 
    • The Colts not only need to win, but they need to come out and make a statement on Sunday. They need to destroy the Jets on both sides of the ball and win this game by a landslide.
    • Ballard completely rebuild 98% of the roster in three years. I don't count 2017 because he didn't have his own coaching staff and had to deal with Pagano. Even with Andrew Luck retiring, Ballard never stopped building the Colts into the highly talented roster they currently have today. I don't think Ballard gets enough credit just like I don't think Andrew Luck got enough when he was carrying the Colts pitiful roster for multiple years on his back.
    • Dolphins 21 Jaguars 27 49ers 24 Giants 10 Football Team 20 Browns 13  Bengals 27 Eagles 20 Raiders 21 Patriots 23 Bears 13 Falcons 27 Rams 20 Bills 30 Texans 24 Steelers 30 Titans 27 Vikings 17 Panthers 10 Chargers 28 Jets 13 Colts 28 Cowboys 30 Seahawks 34 Lions 21 Cardinals 31 Buccaneers 29 Broncos 16 Packers 26 Saints 30 Chiefs 35 Ravens 17
  • Members