Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread

Who was it who said Rogers would have a score today?  You called it!

Great call on the O!!!   WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

30 seconds left. No, you do not play with fire. You have the lead. Do not risk a turnover. period.

Bill Belichick disagrees with you. The boom boom possession play. 

Way to adjust big babe! That's what I'm tom bout. Points on the board homie

He did well considering the ball wasn’t in stride to beat two defenders. 

Keep it rolling guys.. let’s run the table

all way and keep Chuck in a job just to annoy people 

:lol:

40 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

I’ve got a feeling he might make a big play today

Man, you called that one.

Rogers makes plays.  Underrated ino.  It makes me nervous having him field punts, kickoffs.  The guy gets open.

3 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Bill Belichick disagrees with you. The boom boom possession play. 

I couldn't care less about  Bill Belichick. If you want to be obsessed with him, feel free.

56 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

But I thought he was terrible

This is nuts for a QB that was traded here just before Week 1: #Colts QB Jacoby Brissett now has 4 completions of 60+ yards this year, tied with Alex Smith for the most in football. (per @NFLResearch)

So that would be 5 now.  No longer a tie.

Colts are playing some great ball.  Just got back from Btown was listening to the game but wasn't able to watch it.  Just missed the Chester TD :( . 

Steelers are starting to move the ball. 

We need to stay discipline and weather this storm. 

6 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I couldn't care less about  Bill Belichick. If you want to be obsessed with him, feel free.

lol@ you

Far from obsessed, but I advocate putting pressure on with your offense, and given a back to back opportunity, to me that is an opportunity passed up ... in the name of fear / playing scared.