Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Reich can make Jacoby Brissett, who is a terrible QB, look good for 7 weeks, Eason has nothing to worry about.  I think he will do fine.  He will mostly hand off, check down, but then do something Brissett could never do, which is COMPLETE a long pass.
    • Yeah I work nights and woke up to Bryant and Baez being traded, I was shocked Baez got traded and Bryant was our best player and just a great guy. At least we finally won a WS in 2016 with those players, so Cubs fans don't have to hear that 108 year crap anymore  . I hated see Rizzo go as well. I have been a Cubs fan for 37 years much like the Colts. Anyway I was like at least I have football to look forward too, then I read about Wentz. I almost just went back to bed.
    • Yeah I am still in shock this is happening this year. Not thinking straight. I was so sure Baez wouldn't be traded and MVP loved being a Cub. They call Ernie Banks Mr. Cub but definitely MVP could have that title too.    KB (aka MVP) key accolades as a Cub: Career .279 batting average = very good for todays game Career OBP% .378 4Time All-Star = 2015, 2016, 2019, 2021 Has proven he can play 2 positions great = 3B, and LF  Led the league in Runs scored in 2016 = 121 Won NL Rookie of the Year in 2016 Won NL MVP in 2016 World Series Champion in 2016   -He gave to many charities in the city of Chicago and is just a humble guy.    
    • I understand everyone is talking about the QB situation and rightfully so but in case anyone was wondering how the left tackle spot was going…     sorry if that had been posted.     He also said this about Ben.  Again sorry if someone posted.    
    • What hurts is that the Cubs are my baseball team. Talk about adding insult to injury .  I was having flash backs to the day Grigson cut our jersey collection after the team let Peyton go.  Oh well at least the US has Caleb Dressel and Katie Ledecky.
  • Members