Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hmmmmm....

AKB

6 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Macho Man- Very entertaining dude when he was popular.

That was when I watched wrestling, my grandpa watched it in the 70's and 80's, so did my pops. Grandpa loved Dick the Bruiser, he was really old school. I watched in the 80's a lot. I remember when Mr T (aka Clubber Lang) boxed Rowdy Piper in Wrestle Mania and when Hulk took on the Andre the Giant, loved that stuff back then. Ric Flair was something else too = Wooooooooooo, Give me two claps!

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was when I watched wrestling, my grandpa watched it in the 70's and 80's, so did my pops. Grandpa loved Dick the Bruiser, he was really old school. I watched in the 80's a lot. I remember when Mr T (aka Clubber Lang) boxed Rowdy Piper in Wrestle Mania and when Hulk took on the Andre the Giant, loved that stuff back then. Ric Flair was something else too = Wooooooooooo, Give me two claps!

I met Dick the Bruiser a couple of times at the Safeway grocery store on 30th street. I used to make deliveries there and talked to him. He was a pretty down to earth guy away from the ring. He lived just north of Safeway on Kessler Blvd.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I met Dick the Bruiser a couple of times at the Safeway grocery store on 30th street. I used to make deliveries there and talked to him. He was a pretty down to earth guy away from the ring. He lived just north of Safeway on Kessler Blvd.

My grandpa knew him as well. Grandpa has passed away but back in the day had a nice on Concord. Known as Haughville lmao That was a nice neighborhood back in the 70's and 80's.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My grandpa knew him as well. Grandpa has passed away but back in the day had a nice on Concord. Known as Haughville lmao That was a nice neighborhood back in the 70's and 80's.

Haughville? I used to know the area well. Had some friends who lived there back in the day. lol

On 11/6/2017 at 3:06 AM, AustinnKaine said:

Melvin, a journeyman; plating very well at corner.

Butler, an old slot corner, playing decently well at FS.

Farley, an UDFA playing very well at SS.

Desir, a name no one outside of the Colts community would recognize; playing pretty good at CB.

Holy....

It's almost as if there is some truth to the word that Pagano might be good at coaching secondaries. 

Well he hasn't done much with last year's second round draft pick T.J. Green.

35 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Well he hasn't done much with last year's second round draft pick T.J. Green.

This is typical among many who have this blind hate for Pagano.  Multiple players show he can do well with the secondary and you find that one guy that did not produce.  I guess all draft picks should be great no matter what?  Pagano clearly can coach DB's.  Other spots he counts of other coaches but this area he has done well and the proof is front of you.  Don't let your hate blind you from the obvious.  

1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

This is typical among many who have this blind hate for Pagano.  Multiple players show he can do well with the secondary and you find that one guy that did not produce.  I guess all draft picks should be great no matter what?  Pagano clearly can coach DB's.  Other spots he counts of other coaches but this area he has done well and the proof is front of you.  Don't let your hate blind you from the obvious.  

He has done well with these lower drafted or free agent players. The highly drafted player that Pagano  wanted (Green) has been a failure so far.

I don't have blind hate for Pagano, it's just that he is not a great head coach.  He has hired sub par coordinators on his staff. He is loyal to a fault to his staff and players at times. He makes poor in game decisions and fails to adjust to game situations.

44 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

He has done well with these lower drafted or free agent players. The highly drafted player that Pagano  wanted (Green) has been a failure so far.

I don't have blind hate for Pagano, it's just that he is not a great head coach.  He has hired sub par coordinators on his staff. He is loyal to a fault to his staff and players at times. He makes poor in game decisions and fails to adjust to game situations.

I am only focused on what was said.  All the other stuff is another topic.  Pagano is good at development for DB's which has been his area of expertise.  That is all I am saying.  One guy, drafted early I get that, does not write the ship on his ability with this position group.  Like I said before, not ever pick is a guarantee stud.  1st round picks have been busts just like any round after that.

4 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

Sir you are in the wrong forum.  You misspelled Steelers in your name as well.

Have the Steelers not torched our secondary before? I still have nightmares over those awful hamburgler uni's running down the field.  lol   How does my bringing that up diminish my being a Colts fan?  Just because the Colts played well against Tom Savage doesn't make Pagano a secondary coaching wiz.  As they have done in other meetings against Pagano's Colts...I expect the Steelers to crack open another can on us.  And yeah...go Colts.  I hate the Steelers by the way...because they beat the Colts repeatedly. 

On 11/6/2017 at 9:14 AM, BullsColtsFan1 said:

The secondary played well today.  It was against a horrible qb though.  If they hold Ben to less than 30 I will give them props lol. 

You were saying? 

On 11/6/2017 at 8:28 PM, RockThatBlue said:

The secondary played well this game but I think its mostly because Tom Savage is just that awful. The Colts secondary has been mostly horrible this year outside of a play here or there.

You think they were awful against Ben? Or is he in the same tier as Tom savage?