LucasOilStadium

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Says the one insulting me saying I don't understand simple knowledge when you can't grasp the actual point lol

Tanking is for losers with a loser mentality. We are not very good but these players are paid to do their best. There is such a thing as pride but you don't seem to know what that means.

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Says the one insulting me saying I don't understand simple knowledge when you can't grasp the actual point lol

:thmup:

I am going to walk away from this.  Your idea is correct that higher draft picks are desirable.  The idea of losing a game for that to happen is.... I will say it again.... stupid.  Why not put the practice squad on the field if that is all that matters.  You obviously don't get that.

I don't care to be called names.  If you would like to take this to private messaging I am good with that.  Don't call me a name again openly on this forum.

9 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

....I don't understand simple knowledge when you can't grasp the actual point lol

You will find the point in Chart 1-A below. Colts are in no danger of picking 32nd this year. Most likely the Colts are picking top 5, and it's hard to see any scenario where the Colts will pick outside the top 10.

Enjoy the win against our division opponent Houston today. 

Chart 1-A

NFL Team Conf Div W L T  Pct
Philadelphia Eagles NFC NCE 8 1 0 0.889
Kansas City Chiefs AFC ACW 6 2 0 0.75
Los Angeles Rams NFC NCW 6 2 0 0.75
Minnesota Vikings NFC NCN 6 2 0 0.75
New England Patriots AFC ACE 6 2 0 0.75
New Orleans Saints NFC NCS 6 2 0 0.75
Pittsburgh Steelers AFC ACN 6 2 0 0.75
Seattle Seahawks NFC NCW 5 2 0 0.714
Carolina Panthers NFC NCS 6 3 0 0.667
Buffalo Bills AFC ACE 5 3 0 0.625
Jacksonville Jaguars AFC ACS 5 3 0 0.625
Tennessee Titans AFC ACS 5 3 0 0.625
Dallas Cowboys NFC NCE 4 3 0 0.571
Green Bay Packers NFC NCN 4 3 0 0.571
Miami Dolphins AFC ACE 4 3 0 0.571
Atlanta Falcons NFC NCS 4 4 0 0.5
Baltimore Ravens AFC ACN 4 5 0 0.444
New York Jets AFC ACE 4 5 0 0.444
Arizona Cardinals NFC NCW 3 4 0 0.429
Detroit Lions NFC NCN 3 4 0 0.429
Washington Redskins NFC NCE 3 4 0 0.429
Chicago Bears NFC NCN 3 5 0 0.375
Cincinnati Bengals AFC ACN 3 5 0 0.375
Denver Broncos AFC ACW 3 5 0 0.375
Houston Texans AFC ACS 3 5 0 0.375
Los Angeles Chargers AFC ACW 3 5 0 0.375
Oakland Raiders AFC ACW 3 5 0 0.375
Indianapolis Colts AFC ACS 3 6 0 0.333
Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFC NCS 2 6 0 0.25
New York Giants NFC NCE 1 7 0 0.125
Cleveland Browns AFC ACN 0 8 0 0
San Francisco 49ers NFC NCW 0 8 0 0

8 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

who spends 3 hours on sunday to watch a game and hope your team loses?

couldnt care less if we pick third or forth in the draft right now

I know I don't get it either. To the people that want us to lose why even watch? Just check the score out after the game and do something else during the game. You know how goofy it would look if someone had full Colts gear on but was rooting for the other team lmao 

5 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

:thmup:

I am going to walk away from this.  Your idea is correct that higher draft picks are desirable.  The idea of losing a game for that to happen is.... I will say it again.... stupid.  Why not put the practice squad on the field if that is all that matters.  You obviously don't get that.

I don't care to be called names.  If you would like to take this to private messaging I am good with that.  Don't call me a name again openly on this forum.

Be my guest send the msg 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know I don't get it either. To the people that want us to lose why even watch? Just check the score out after the game and do something else during the game. You know how goofy it would look if someone had full Colts gear on but was rooting for the other team lmao 

I enjoyed the game today.  With my new found low expectations, I actually was able to keep my blood pressure in a reasonable range  :)

1 minute ago, BR-549 said:

I enjoyed the game today.  With my new found low expectations, I actually was able to keep my blood pressure in a reasonable range  :)

Reasonable expectations. That's what I preach to myself in all aspects of my life. :) 

17 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Tanking is for losers with a loser mentality. We are not very good but these players are paid to do their best. There is such a thing as pride but you don't seem to know what that means.

I agree totally. It irks the hell out of me when people get on here celebrating losing. What kind of fan wants their team to look bad ? 

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Now that is hilarious! I am going to the KC at Giants game on Nov. 19th. I wonder if my friend will be rooting for the Giants to lose... :scratch:

Giants look awful.

53 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Damn right I don't like seing my team blow every year like you all lol 

You want to see the team lose so that they will have better draft position?  Fine, that is your right as a fan.  You can root for whatever you want to.  You want to discuss how losing now is better for the team in the short term?  Again, fine.  You have a legitimate argument.  But why do you feel the need to come in directly after a win and chastise fans of your team for feeling good that your team won a game?  Why can't you just let people enjoy the win, even if you don't?  What do you gain by raining on the parade for everybody else?  Lets say that you succeed and you convince everybody that they should feel lousy about this win.  What does that accomplish?  Nothing will be any different.  The Colts still won.  Convincing everybody that they shouldn't feel good about it doesn't change it.  It doesn't change what is going to happen in future games.  So why?  Why do you feel the need to bring down the people that are able to feel good about the win?

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Yeah they know how to do that we don't maybe it's why they have all their rings 

Just enjoy the win today because it's Houston, we will still be lucky to win 6 games at most so we will be picking in the Top 10 regardless and Chuck will be gone anyway. With a Top 10 pick we will still either get a great Pass Rusher or top OT.

Just enjoy the win today because it's Houston, we will still be lucky to win 6 games at most so we will be picking in the Top 10 regardless and Chuck will be gone anyway. With a Top 10 pick we will still either get a great Pass Rusher or top OT.

The higher the pick the higher the chance we have to trade back with a QB needy team to get multiple high picks we need that as a team more then just one high pick 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The higher the pick the higher the chance we have to trade back with a QB needy team to get multiple high picks we need that as a team more then just one high pick 

Lets say we pick 10th which is a great spot still to be in, Ballard can do a lot with that + we will be picking high in each round. We probably either finish 5-11 or 6-10. Chuck will be gone too so you will get your wish there as well. I am just glad we beat Houston, sick of losing to them lately.

Lets say we pick 10th which is a great spot still to be in, Ballard can do a lot with that + we will be picking high in each round. We probably either finish 5-11 or 6-10. Chuck will be gone too so you will get your wish there as well. I am just glad we beat Houston, sick of losing to them lately.

You guys worry too much about who we lose too who cares if it's a division team or not we need the losses get good then come back and beat the hell out of them