LucasOilStadium

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Will never understand why some of you go crazy with happiness when we win meaningless games do you guys really enjoy being in constant rebuild mode?

At the end of the day, all games are meaningless.  They're just games.  If you don't find some sense of enjoyment in watching your team win, then what is the point of following sports?

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

I posted a few days back - "watch the Colts run of five straight..."

I saw that and I thought the same thing.  It would be about right for that to happen, don't think five is in the making but a few could be.

Kind of a double edge sword.... who wants to lose, but in the end it is better for the whole

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

At the end of the day, all games are meaningless.  They're just games.  If you don't find some sense of enjoyment in watching your team win, then what is the point of following sports?

I find enjoyment in seeing them improve we won't if we constantly ruin our draft position every year luck deserves better 

The game plan should be to get TY 175 yards. LOL

Seems to be working well for us. :) 

Stat Leaders:

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS  
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
J. Brissett 20 30 308 2
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
F. Gore 17 51 3 0
M. Mack 9 29 3.2 0
Receiving Rec Yds Avg TDs
T. Hilton 5 175 35 2
J. Doyle 8 63 7.9 0

HOUSTON TEXANS  
Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
T. Savage 19 44 219 1
Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
L. Miller 10 57 5.7 0
D. Foreman 11 37 3.4 0
Receiving Rec Yds Avg TDs
D. Hopkins 6 86 14.3 1
S. Anderson 4 44 11 0

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Please tell me how wanting elite talent is stupid? You enjoy struggling to beat Tom savage? 

Well, I have faith in our GM to put a good team together.  Thats how.

If winning is a problem for you regardless of the level or challenge it was to win... (you must forget that we are missing half our team too) then you are misinformed about what competition is all about......

It gets old hearing "next man up" but what are we supposed to do.... really?  Not win?  That is stupid

6 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Damn right I don't like seing my team blow every year like you all lol 

It's not about draft position, it's about who you pick. Patriots haven't picked top 15 heck even top 20 since like 2000, yet they are always contenders. The Browns have picked top 5 pretty much for 25 years and still suck

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

How do we do that with a terrible roster and stupid coaching staff wake up from dreamland 

The Colts got a win today. 

Enjoy it! We won't have many this year. Just enjoy this one. :)

Talk trash tomorrow. Take the day off from hating. 

1 minute ago, BR-549 said:

Well, I have faith in our GM to put a good team together.  Thats how.

If winning is a problem for you regardless of the level or challenge it was to win... (you must forget that we are missing half our team too) then you are misinformed about what competition is all about......

It gets old hearing "next man up" but what are we supposed to do.... really?  Not win?  That is stupid

You take the good pick cause guess what those are really rare in Indy we are in really good shape if we can keep ourselves from * it up 

13 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

This win is absolutely terrible the less we win the better lol it's sad how many don't grasp this lmao

We "grasp it," Bud.  We also enjoy seeing a win against the Texans - regardless.  After the bye, we play Pittsburgh...we'll get back on your vaunted high-draft pick express.  For now, let some enjoy a win.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

It's not about draft position, it's about who you pick. Patriots haven't picked top 15 heck even top 20 since like 2000, yet they are always contenders. The Browns have picked top 5 pretty much for 25 years and still suck

When you have 2 or 3 great players out of your whole roster yes position matters 

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

We "grasp it," Bud.  We also enjoy seeing a win against the Texans - regardless.  After bye, we play Pittsburgh...we'll get back on your vaunted high-draft pick express.  For now, let some enjoy a win.

I wish I could doboth  a laugh and like on this...

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Also we have a good GM making the high picks that's a big difference 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

You take the good pick cause guess what those are really rare in Indy we are in really good shape if we can keep ourselves from * it up 

I just don't get the idea of playing any sport not to win... your lack of understanding of that i baffling.

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yes and higher picks give you a higher probability of getting good players.  Patriots are a bad example, they're contenders because of Brady and Belichick 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

I know I don't get why people don't understand that, I have been Posting stuff like this for 2 years. It's who you pick not where unless you have the #1 pick and have a Luck coming out. I don't even see why people watch the Colts if they want us to lose. I think Chuck is gone regardless unless somehow we miraculously win the Division which wont happen. I still think we will be lucky to win 6 games. Today was a nice win considering the opponent.

Just now, BR-549 said:

I just don't get the idea of playing any sport not to win... your lack of understanding of that i baffling.

Of course the players and coaches should be trying their best to win.  But that doesnt mean that as a fan I should take 5 minutes of pleasure over improved outlook for the future.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

No dumb # I get it the team is trying to win we shouldn't want wins as fans it extends our rebuild if we don't start getting some elite players 

In the end, we will be picking early. 

We will have a great draft position. 

We just beat Houston, and that feels pretty damn good!