Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrisaaron1023

Zeke Elliott

1 hour ago, Luck 4 president said:

Suspending someone for being guilty is one thing and suspending someone just because they can is another. Zeke has tons of proof that she fabricated the whole thing. Even the lead investigator for the NFL told Goodell not to suspend him, and Goodell initially agreed, but he has all the power to change his mind and do what he wants.

Yes he does. Do you honestly think Goodell makes any decisions without the majority owners input?  Goodell's power comes from doing what he is told by the majority of what the owners want. He is a well paid puppet to take the heat for those who want to point a finger at.

10 hours ago, King Colt said:

Really? His job has nothing to do with the flag that players disrespect. Goodell makes and breaks players ask Jerry Jones and his Dallas Cupcakes.

Was he suspended for that?seriously, I️ have no clue what you’re talking about. 

5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yes he does. Do you honestly think Goodell makes any decisions without the majority owners input?  Goodell's power comes from doing what he is told by the majority of what the owners want. He is a well paid puppet to take the heat for those who want to point a finger at.

The other owners had ZERO input on the Elliot case. That was 100% Goodell. 

5 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

The other owners had ZERO input on the Elliot case. That was 100% Goodell. 

Believe what you want to.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Just heard that some of the minority owners are trying to sell their stocks
    • I have made all the changes that I addressed in the league email.  With this funky season we are about to have I have decided to push the money league vote until next year.   However, @Matthew Gilbert has not logged in since May 19th, and if I do not get an answer from him by Friday, I will remove him from the league.    @Jared Cisneros, @Peterk2011, and @w87r are the priority order of fill for that spot. Unless the first two do not wish to be part of the league anymore. I am referencing their requests to join from last year.   Draft position choice order is based off of last years final standings and is as follows:   1. @Lucky Colts Fan 2. @BPindy 3. @onebad150 4. @WarGhost21 5. @Bluefire4 6. @Matthew Gilbert 7. Luck Ness Monster 8. @Btown_Colt 9. Myself 10. Team Hulce   Please provide me some dates that you might be available to draft between now and September 6th,   @Lucky Colts Fan you're on the clock for your draft position. 
    • Apparently...   you don’t follow football much...    this issue has been hotly debated for at least 25 years, if not more.    It’s been a Sports Illustrated cover story back when SI was still a big deal.    This is not a story that just happened in the last few weeks and months.   Not at all.   Sorry. 
    • If Tom Brady throws a 1/3 of the picks Jameis did last season the Bucs will win 11-12 games
    • I agree, AC is very important for the team. In his recent interview with Colts.com, he mentioned two excellent things:   1. He is a Colt through and through.  "I don't think there was ever a question about coming back to the Colts. I love the Colts and I love the organization. I think they've been nothing but good to me, and I trust the head coach and I trust the general manager and I trust the owner. So that was never a question."   2. He has a lot more in the tank and feels his best football is ahead of him. "What ultimately made me decide to come back and play was just the fact that after starting some offseason training and kind of doing some things that I had done last year at this time, realizing how far ahead of where I was last year at this time I am right now, and just really realizing how much more I have in the tank and how I think that my best football is still ahead of me. So it didn't make sense for me to hang it up at this time."   I think he'll be around for another 2-year contract after this one. Hope so!!  
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,798

• FRW

FRW 120

• buccolts

buccolts 4,151

• NFLfan

NFLfan 9,156

• dw49

dw49 3,239

• Boiler_Colt