Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just let it be...

bap1331

We all know there is going to be changes in the offseason. Right now is just NOT the time to be making those replacements. It starts from the top all the way to the bottom which clearly means that there is no replacement even for the coach right now within the facility. No coach is going to leave their teams halfway through the season to go join another team. Alot of it has to do with tampering and just focusing on their jobs with their respective teams. I see alot of Colts fans calling out players like Vontae and TY saying stuff like "BYE! Good luck with your new team." It is just not fair for them. This is a team sport.

Just be patient and everything will play out well. Changes will come but right now is not the time to be looking for those changes. It is either at the beginning of the season or end of the season.

6 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

To be fair, this game wasn't lost because of coaching.  

But I get what you're saying overall and agree.

Oh yes it was....the playcalling has been trash since week 1 on both sides of the field we throw a short pass on 3rd and long but try to throw a long pass on 3rd and 2 lol

9 minutes ago, azcolt said:

John Lennon would approve of this thread.

I think we need to start sharing other teams wins, because it is not fair that we don't have enough. 

Let's stop keeping score. Nobody loses anymore.

Competition will no longer be important, and people would no longer get their flowery feelings hurt. 

7 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Oh yes it was....the playcalling has been trash since week 1 on both sides of the field we throw a short pass on 3rd and long but try to throw a long pass on 3rd and 2 lol

You just don't get Chuck's genius :thmup:

39 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

To be fair, this game wasn't lost because of coaching.  

But I get what you're saying overall and agree.

You sure about that?  Why were we throwing the ball deep in our territory when trying to milk the clock and having pretty decent success with the running game?  A pick six was the end result of a coaches call.

1 hour ago, Tunggreat said:

I want Pagano gone before the offseason because in the offseason Irsay might realize that Pagano was given an unfair chance without Luck and keep him another year. 

If that happened, it may be the year where people stop buying tickets.