Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just now, BlueShoe said:

It's pretty difficult for this defense to give up less than 30 points in a game. 

I would say they're good for at least 20 in the second half. 

I agree wholeheartedly.. and ill certainly eat crow, but def 20 points. probably all in the 3rd

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I agree wholeheartedly.. and ill certainly eat crow, but def 20 points. probably all in the 3rd

I will eat crow with you buddy!

Let's hope we are both wrong, and full after the game. 

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Why not take a couple of shots at the end zone?  <face palm>

Exactly Rocky. Over 10 seconds with a timeout at the 10 yard line & we run the clock down and settle for 3.  Chuck is shell shocked.  Coaching scared as hell. 

10 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:
Andrew Luck started feeling pain after throwing couple weeks ago so he's seeking further opinions to figure why still in pain

Since an orthopedist said when Luck was shot down from practice, that such reoccurring pain is common in case of shoulder surgeries, I'm not worried. Yet. 

4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Good lord. The guy may not be fixable. Thank you Pagano, Grigson and Irsay. All three are to blame

He played with it torn for a year plus.  He may never be pain free.  He'll probably just have to play with pain, but yes this organization has done everything it could to ruin him.

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Exactly Rocky. Over 10 seconds with a timeout at th 10 yard line & we run the clock down and settle for 3.  Chuck is shell shocked.  Coaching scared as hell. 

I agree wholeheartedly!  To be fair, I was surprised that on that drive that they didn’t just run, run, down it to run out the clock, but still ...   lol

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

We are leading at halftime. Time for another brilliant Pagano second half gameplan.

Well coaching in the first half was awful for both teams. My dad lives in a indiana suburb of cincy and both staffs are not great at adjustments. These coaches at times appear as mirror images. I think the fact we have stayed competitive in the first half proves we have talent and lack coaching. Good teams adjust quickly. Anybodies game. GO COLTS!

1 minute ago, #12. said:

He played with it torn for a year plus.  He may never be pain free.  He'll probably just have to play with pain, but yes this organization has done everything it could to ruin him.

I might have missed something awhile back, but why didn't he get it fixed back then?

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Pagano and Grigson should’ve been gone after the 2015 season. That’s the year all the injuries started happening. And it was clear to everyone that those two were doing nothing to help the situation. Well, everyone except Jim Irsay. So he’s to blame too

34 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The problem with changing the QB all the time is the chemistry

Understood.  Like I said, it is not a recipe for success.  It doesn't seem like the chemistry helps much, though.  I think the bigger problem with that strategy is finding enough QBs that are even decent to cycle through.

22 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Come on, man.  Do you have any idea how badly he would have been killed in the media, etc. if he declined a false start penalty?  I kind of see what you're saying, but there is no way he can do that.

Oh i know. Its impossible to decline a play before a snap. I was just saying defensively we would have been better off with less room to throw over the middle. If you have not noticed we struggle covering passing lanes across the middle, being short yard on 3rd down would have probably led to a better look for our D.

4 minutes ago, NM_Colts said:

I might have missed something awhile back, but why didn't he get it fixed back then?

Because they wanted him to play in the meaningless season finale last year. A game that we won & ultimately may have led to us keeping Chuck for another year...  So we really lost. 

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Understood.  Like I said, it is not a recipe for success.  It doesn't seem like the chemistry helps much, though.  I think the bigger problem with that strategy is finding enough QBs that are even decent to cycle through.

When .i say chemistry I also mean cadence and such

4 minutes ago, life long said:

Oh i know. Its impossible to decline a play before a snap. I was just saying defensively we would have been better off with less room to throw over the middle. If you have not noticed we struggle covering passing lanes across the middle, being short yard on 3rd down would have probably led to a better look for our D.

No, I get what you're saying.  It's not as crazy as it sounds, but can you imagine the blowup that would have happened over that?