Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, legend300 said:

My cousin is a bengals fan and he just text me and said I don't know who is worse.  We both agree a tie would be fitting.  Smh

Did you tell him about how opposing-team-friendly we are in the third quarter?

He might want to ready his popcorn during halftime. 

So Brissett looked decent the first couple games.  That is somewhat typical when a new QB comes in unexpectedly.  He'll have a couple decent games, and then opposing teams shut him down once they get some game film to work with.  So let me ask you this.  In a situation like this, does it make sense to bring in a new QB every couple weeks and just cycle through QBs so that at least the opposing team doesn't know what to prepare for?  It is definitely not a good recipe for success, but what we are doing isn't working.

Mark you calendars guys and gals. This will probably be a trivia question later in the year. 

"When was the last time the Colts had a lead in a game?"

Two days before Halloween. 

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Mark you calendars guys and gals. This will probably be a trivia question later in the year. 

"When was the last time the Colts had a lead in a game?"

Two days before Halloween. 

So much for hanging onto that bandwagon. 

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

So Brissett looked decent the first couple games.  That is somewhat typical when a new QB comes in unexpectedly.  He'll have a couple decent games, and then opposing teams shut him down once they get some game film to work with.  So let me ask you this.  In a situation like this, does it make sense to bring in a new QB every couple weeks and just cycle through QBs so that at least the opposing team doesn't know what to prepare for?  It is definitely not a good recipe for success, but what we are doing isn't working.

The key thing is what he does was the newness and such wears off

The problem with changing the QB all the time is the chemistry