Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

But why waste a challenge on a first-down play in the first quarter. Here comes the implosion more stupid penalties

well..... I think it's safe to say the deflategate fix is still in against the Colts.

This offense is hard to watch, when they're not too busy running the worlds dumbest playcalls, they screw things up with penalties.

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

Quincy is inactive again. Unbelievable

47 minutes ago, life long said:

I hear its his knee... Still he had been a healthy scratch previously, i do believe. 

He can't be a healthy scratch with an injury.  Another Pagano screw up is more likely

Love it when we throw a 5-yard out, on 3rd and 17.

Dilly! Dilly!

Brissett seems to have terrible vision to his sides. He throws behind the line of scrimmage too much when fefenders are around the receiver

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

was it what it was or was it not what it was? that is the question

I think it was what we thought it was because it is

Just now, bananabucket said:

Oh god I just realized this is Boger's crew.  One of the worst in the league easily.  Explains a lot.

Plus the worst announcing crew.

Plus the worst choosing staff...

Lol... I wonder what our chances are going to be of going scoreless for a second straight game?

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Bengals are bad, unfortunately we are even worse...

We are getting ready to get hammered by one of the worst teams in the league. 

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

well..... I think it's safe to say the deflategate fix is still in against the Colts.

There definetly has been a different attitude from many media (patriot fans) pundits ever since.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He’s not horrible, just not elite.   And in today’s NFL.. you need an elite QB or an elite defense to win a Super Bowl.    
    • I see what you're saying.  I just think their need at WR and TE countercedes their need at OL depth right now.  I definitely see Ballard grabbing an OL or two in this draft, just not this high.  He will want to get a big WR and/or TE in the 2nd round IMHO.   But you could be right.  Who knows what Ballard will ultimately do?
    • 1. Bengals - Joe Burrow QB LSU   While there are rumors the dolphins want to trade up to get Burrow, I can not see the Bengals skipping out in getting their next franchise QB   2. Redskins - Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama   Haskins imo is not the future of the Redskins and with reports saying Tua is healthy, I can't see the redskins passing on him. As for Haskins, I can see him either moved and kept to develop as trade bait.   3. Lions - Chase Young DE Ohio State   Lions are licking their chops to have Young fall to them. Along with Flowers, the lions have a nice pass rush duo.   TRADE!   4. Chargers - Jordan Love QB Utah State   This could be either the Dolphins chasing Herbert or Love or the chargers, but I am convinced if a team trades up, its for the hype that is Jordan Love's "Mahomes" like arm.   5. Dolphins - Justin Herbert QB Oregon   The QB run continues and the dolphins get their franchise QB   6. Giants - Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama   Giants have been pegged with OL, but I think the teams wants to find a replacement for Beckham and Jeudy is one good replacement.   7. Panthers - Isaiah Simmons OLB Clemson   Panthers need to boost their LBer corp after losing Kuechly to retirement.   TRADE!   8. Jets - Ceedee Lamb WR Oklahoma   Cards need to add draft picks and the Jets avoid the risk of losing Lamb to the Jags. Darnold finally gets a legit receiving weapon.   9. Jags - Jeff Okudah CB Ohio State   Jags get a steal and replace Ramsey   10. Browns - Tristan Wirfs OT Iowa   Browns signed Conklin on one side and now they get Wirfs to play RT   TRADE!   11. Dolphins - Henry Ruggs WR Alabama   Dolphins want to get their WR before the Raiders and the 49ers. Give Herbert a nice compliment to Parker.   12. Raiders - Derek Brown DT Auburn   Raiders lose out on Ruggs and go BPA to help booster their pass rush.   13. 49ers - Javon Kinlaw DT South Carolina   49ers couldn't get one of the three wrs so they replace Buckner.   14. Bucs - Jedrick Wills OT Alabama   Bucs give Brady some protection   15. Broncos - Mekhi Becton OT Louisville    Drew Lock seems to be their future and they need to protect him   16. Falcons - Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma   Falcons get a great replacement for Vic Beasly and really good compliment to Deion Jones   17. Cowboys - CJ Henderson CB Florida   Cowboys need to replace Bryan Jones   18. Cards - Andrew Thomas OT Georgia   Cards are able to add draft picks and still get Murray protection.   19. Raiders - Jalen Reagor WR TCU   This is prototypical raiders. They take the fastest WR in the draft.   20. Jags - Ross Blacklock DT TCU   Jags need to fix the middle of their defense as they were just gashed repeatedly last year.   21. Eagles - Xavier Mckinnely S Alabama   Eagles just lost Jenkins and need to add to their secondary.   TRADE!   22. Ravens - Patrick Queen LB LSU   Ravens jump ahead of the Pats to get their next great MLB.   TRADE!   23. Bengals - Justin Jefferson WR LSU   Yes I know I am doing a lot of trades, but I do feel the Pats will trade down with this pick and the bengals want to make Burrow happy so they get his favorite target and jump ahead of the saints who would have likely taken him.   24. Saints - Trevon Diggs CB Alabama   Payton can do a lot with Diggs rather thats pair him with Lattimore or put him on offense with Thomas.   25.Vikings - Kristian Fulton CB LSU   Vikings lost both Rhodes and Waynes and need to address their corners   26. Dolphins - Josh Jones OT Houston   Dolphins get their QB, WR, and now protection for Herbert.   27. Seahawks - K'Lavon Chaisson Penn State   Seahawks are still in limbo with Clowney, but if they do re-sign him, they still need more pass rushers.   28. Vikings - Yetur Gross-Matos EDGE Penn State   Vikings lost Griffin and need to add a pass rusher.   29. Titans - A.J Epenesa EDGE Iowa   Titans have been pursing Clowney, however they can't pass up Epenesa falling this far.   30. Packers - Denzel Mims WR Baylor   Packers need to find someone to pair with Adams and take pressure away from coverage.   31. 49ers - Tee Higgins WR Clemson   49ers still get their WR as Higgins falls right into their lap.   32. Chiefs - Jon Taylor RB Wisconsin   Another weapon to their already loaded offense and a lot more speed at RB.   33. Pats - Zack Baun LB Wisconsin   Pats love their LBers and after missing out on Murray and Queen, its a good trade down for them.   34. Colts - Cesar Ruiz C/G Michigan   Ok before everyone kills me, just hear me out. Yes I know I am contradicting myself from my previous mock and you're probably saying why on earth are we drafting a C while I have a couple of reasons. First Ruiz has the size and strength to play G. Imo, I think we need to upgrade Glow and Ruiz can step in day one and be a huge asset to our line. Second, Kelly is going to be a free agent next year and there are a lot of starters that need to be re-signed like Mack, Walker, Hilton and then we have looming contracts for Leonard and potentially Turay the following year. Third, we need DEPTH! There is no one currently on the roster I have confidence in to start if any one of our starters get hurt.
    • The thing is no one is saying he is a great or a franchise QB. But this saying he is trash, no good and a bum is pure horse dung. Then to keep harping on it over and over is childish. For those who think his injury and the lack of receivers didn't have a negative effect on him are just looking for a scape goat.  He did play well enough to have at least two or three more wins if AV just hit easy field goals. 
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,309

• holeymoley99

holeymoley99 93

• jvan1973

jvan1973 18,169

• colts8718

colts8718 333

• TwoTonShogun

TwoTonShogun 0

Rookie