Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you as a coach put faith in a sub par offense that hasn’t performed ALL day to convert a forth down when you have one of the BEST field goal kickers in the league!!! FIRE PAGANO!!!!! I’d put my faith in Vinateri first!!!!

Now do you see my point Jacoby is not an NFL quarterback I don't know why they're trying to make him out to be one horrible just horrible now we have to hear Chuck go they fought hard blah blah blah they didn't give up blah blah blah we already know the spiel

Jacoby is not a Talent when  are you guys going to get that through your skulls he is a backup quarterback that's all he is that's all he will be he does not have the talent to take a team to the next level he doesn't have the NFL experience to do that the interception should have showed you the whole nother ball should have showed you he cannot get the ball to the receivers he is a joke and he's making a laughing stock of the Indianapolis Colts

This is why you need an NFL quarterback with some experience to make those quick decisions on the Fly Jacoby just don't have it. Until he learns how to be an NFL quarterback, we are not going to win a game... this is coaching this is Jim's fault this is Chuck's fault, and whoever the general manager is

26 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

The ball is allowed to touch the ground.

As other have pointed out, the ground cannot be used to help secure the ball into a completion, only incidental contact is allowed.  If ball was moving or not completely secure at any point before hitting the ground, it might well be considered as the ground helping to secure the pass, thus being incomplete.

23 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

4th and short

We were 0 foir 5 on those so far.... ok... now 0 for 6.  :(

21 minutes ago, Tony6759 said:

Now do you see my point Jacoby is not an NFL quarterback I don't know why they're trying to make him out to be one horrible just horrible

He is essentially a rookie still.  He'll make rookie mistakes.  This is Brissetts steep learning curve, plus he has plenty of tape on him for DC's to decipher.  He'll be great moving on next year as a good backup.  Every QB does better in the year following good exposure in the NFL...Only a few do exceptional year 1... Cam, Luck, Prescott, Watson...

Others take a little more time... Wentz, Goff, etc...  and all these recent picks to be starters.  JB will be fine.

4 hours ago, Tony6759 said:

Yes we can beat them up, and if I was Andrew I won't come back this year he will be the laughing stock of the NFL I would have a setback so bad you wouldn't see me until next June July

I guess that is the difference from a leader to what you would do?

5 hours ago, vrbl05 said:

How do you as a coach put faith in a sub par offense that hasn’t performed ALL day to convert a forth down when you have one of the BEST field goal kickers in the league!!! FIRE PAGANO!!!!! I’d put my faith in Vinateri first!!!!

What? Even Adam can't kick that long of a field goal.

I really thought the Colts were going to pull out the win(my heart was thinking that way).  My gut said, they'll find a way to blow it haha.  On a a positive note, I thought Colts +11 was a good bet.  They covered which helped me win my parlay.  Colts +11, Texans +7, Panthers +1, Cowboys -3 and Steelers -3. Now this week will probably be different, if the Texans are favored by 14 or less, I'll be forced to take them.  The Colts are a mess.  Hopefully we can build the defense up more, and put a good o line together next year.  Most of all, I hope Luck makes it back next year.