Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Here is what I'm personally hoping for...

Indeee

1) Pagano stays the entire year. Not because I think he should, but what THIS COLTS season doesn't need now is a few more wins inspired by an interim coach or an Interim Coach getting the players to improve.

I personally believe no coach on this team in any position is worthy of keeping after this season and the most important factor is that we NEED a top 5 pic. Whether we keep it or trade it doesn't matter. We have so many needs, we need this luxury.

2) This team finds a way to trade Gore to a contender and for that matter, try and trade Vontae as well. Neither will be back next year anyway and I think it would be cool of the Colts to do, if they could. We also could use the picks even if they we're lower round pics.

3) Activate Quincy, keep him active and start him every week. No explanation here, just needs to be done.

and finally, I hope this organization decides, sooner than later, to sit Luck down this year for good. Let him heal as this season isn't worth taking any more unneeded risks where his health is concerned.