GoColts8818

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Chud doesn't know what a short passing game is. O line can't block worth a crap and hes still calling too many long developing plays.

Oh don’t get me wrong I think Chud is awful.

i mean Vinturi was on pre-game today saying the Colts needed to put TY in the slot and use stacks to get him open and get a miss match on the nickel corner yet I don’t think the Colts tried that once today.

Chud is incompetent. His playcalling today was shameful. Our QB getting sacked left & right & you give him no easy quick hitters to get the ball out & get into a rhythm...  Chuck & his entire staff have become a detriment to this team’s growth & success.  

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Oh don’t get me wrong I think Chud is awful.

i mean Vinturi was on pre-game today saying the Colts needed to put TY in the slot and use stacks to get him open and get a miss match on the nickel corner yet I don’t think the Colts tried that once today.

To be fair: Venturi isn't wrong, but he's also not the coach of the colts designing their game plan. I appreciate TREMENDOUSLY his insight after a game and how he would do XYZ, but it's foolish to take it as "This is what the Colts are going to do" as he's not a coach for this team

2 minutes ago, TheMarine said:

To be fair: Venturi isn't wrong, but he's also not the coach of the colts designing their game plan. I appreciate TREMENDOUSLY his insight after a game and how he would do XYZ, but it's foolish to take it as "This is what the Colts are going to do" as he's not a coach for this team

I always take what’s RV says with a grain of salt

14 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Chud is incompetent. His playcalling today was shameful. Our QB getting sacked left & right & you give him no easy quick hitters to get the ball out & get into a rhythm...  Chuck & his entire staff have become a detriment to this team’s growth & success.  

You could have said those exact words after almost every game the past 3 years.

T.Y stating the obvious is anything but a problem.

Ten Sacks. 10. T E N.

We get annoyed when Chuck plays coy, but when T.Y states the obvious as opposed to obfuscating and being cute, he's going to cause problems? Guess what? This team all ready has problems.

27 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

welp now the locker room is starting to come apart...

Wow.  That's not going to go over well. This is what happens though when you reward incompetence and stick with a coach like Pagano, If things go bad, just throw others under the bus. No different then when Chuck threw his assistants under the bus to save his job.  It all starts at the top.  

Just now, The Fish said:

T.Y stating the obvious is anything but a problem.

Ten Sacks. 10. T E N.

We get annoyed when Chuck plays coy, but when T.Y states the obvious as opposed to obfuscating and being cute, he's going to cause problems? Guess what? This team all ready has problems.

At least for me it is not what he said it is The when and where that is the problem

7 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

TY Hilton: "Our o-lines just got to play better...we've got to take pride up front and block for him (Brissett). What if we put them back there and take those hits? ..."

Is our OL dropping to the ground to avoid a hit a yard short of the 1st down so the dont get hit?  

I know someone who does regularly.  Someone who apparently also has diarrhea of the mouth.  Go put on your TY Hilton shirt, socks, and underwear and you'll feel better TY:

5 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You deflect and move on

i hate deflections, i wish they wouldnt even have the interview if thats all they are going to say

ty is not a deflector eiher, he says what he really feels.  reggie and freeney were the same way, the media guys loved them 

4 minutes ago, TheMarine said:

Of course he's not the coach all he's doing is giving his ideas on some ways to get TY open. Chud needs all the ideas he can get cuz his play calling is straight :wall: :thmdown: :Nuke::yuk:

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

At least for me it is not what he said it is The when and where that is the problem

Normally, I do actually agree that right after a game is the wrong time to do this, but I think this is a bit of an exception.

T.Y is probably the highest profile guy (and by extension some kind of leader). I think he's using his bully pulpit to express a point that's again, obvious. He wasn't a jerk about it- and I don't think the line is going to play *worse* because of it..

TY being honest is one thing, but air those  concerns at internal meetings, not for the whole world to see. 

No one in the offense played well today but losing kelly won't have helped. Brissett looked like a deer in the headlights for the first time but, to the naked eye without reviewing the tape, I don't think he missed any open receivers.

What a terrible day overall. My Glasgow Rangers lost too  :thmdown:

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Another example of how T. Y. Hilton isn’t a good leader.

wide receivers are not usually the teams leader

antoino brown isnt, odel beckham is the teams best player but he is definitely not a locker room leader either.  its pretty typical 

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Normally, I do actually agree that right after a game is the wrong time to do this, but I think this is a bit of an exception.

T.Y is probably the highest profile guy (and by extension some kind of leader). I think he's using his bully pulpit to express a point that's again, obvious. He wasn't a jerk about it- and I don't think the line is going to play *worse* because of it..

This needs to be done behind closed doors. I was taught never to air dirty laundry

21 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Chud doesn't know what a short passing game is. O line can't block worth a crap and hes still calling too many long developing plays.

This^^^^ X 1000....I could not agree more. I'm starting to think he's never going to get it. :scratch:

3 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

wide receivers are not usually the teams leader

antoino brown isnt, odel beckham is the teams best player but he is definitely not a locker room leader either.  its pretty typical 

They often lead by example. Marvin said very little but his play and work ethic spoke volumes.

Call out your teammates in private. Leave the public pointing of fingers to the head coach. 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

That is the life as a coach or leader

ty is not a coach though, nor is he the teams leader

it would be nice if he was, but its not really his personality and i dont think we should expect that of him

you know who really bugged me by not being a leader- paul george

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

This needs to be done behind close I was taught never to air dirty laundry

That's fine.

There's a case a WR should probably let that comment be, but I think again, there's an exception and it's not dirty laundry.. It's a festering pile of #2. 

I'll bet you a dollar not one guy on the line will have a problem with it, publicly. And privately it'd probably be a "team game, blah blah blah, stay in your lane" kind of complaint. Whatever. He's the highest profile guy. 

23 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

This has been such a problem for so long..... This is the main reason I won't object to the coaching change that is probably coming....

6 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

ty is not a coach though, nor is he the teams leader

it would be nice if he was, but its not really his personality and i dont think we should expect that of him

you know who really bugged me by not being a leader- paul george

Anyone that meets the press is the face of the franchise

5 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

Does anyone really think the Oline isn't trying?  It's like teamates berating me for not dunking more in a pickup game.....I can't dunk.  

You can get by playing pickup ball if you can’t dunk. You might have a nice J or some handles. But if you are an Olineman and can’t block you’re pretty useless. Lol

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That's fine.

There's a case a WR should probably let that comment be, but I think again, there's an exception and it's not dirty laundry.. It's a festering pile of #2. 

I'll bet you a dollar not one guy on the line will have a problem with it, publicly. And privately it'd probably be a "team game, blah blah blah, stay in your lane" kind of complaint. Whatever. He's the highest profile guy. 

There are so many ways he could’ve gotten his point across without belittling his teammates