Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You are th OC today... game plan

ColtsBlueFL

OK,

Many here have been beside themselves about the game plans and play calling.  Here is your chance to spell out how you would attack Jax and create mismatces in the 1st half, and then what you would do in the second half to counter their adjustments to your game plan.

Maybe you can showcase how well you know your opponent as well as your own players...

or... you can wait for the game to nearly conclude and use hindsight as your ally.

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

OK,

Many here have been beside themselves about the game plans and play calling.  Here is your chance to spell out how you would attack Jax and create mismatces in the 1st half, and then what you would do in the second half to counter their adjustments to your game plan.

Maybe you can showcase how well you know your opponent as well as your own players...

or... you can wait for the game to nearly conclude and use hindsight as your ally.

Well, considering the coaches have about a week to prepare, and you’ve asked us to come up with a game plan 40 minutes before kickoff, it’s a little unfair, to say the least. I need at least 41 minutes.

52 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Well, considering the coaches have about a week to prepare, and you’ve asked us to come up with a game plan 40 minutes before kickoff, it’s a little unfair, to say the least. I need at least 41 minutes.

One of the points... we as fans don't game plan, or play call. We just react to what was planned and called... like it if it works, and blast it if it doesn't.   ;-)

16 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

One of the points... we as fans don't game plan, or play call. We just react to what was planned and called... like it if it works, and blast it if it doesn't.   ;-)

Agreed. I was having a little fun, but on a serious note: I think it’s fair to hold our coaches to the standard befitting of an NFL coach. If we see other coaches, week in and week out make second half adjustments, while we struggle mightily, then it’s fair to be critical.

Now, if people on the forum claim to have better game plans, adjustments, etc... we know they’re being unrealistic. And just because we as fans cannot game plan better, it does not excuse our coaches of their poor performance.

1 hour ago, Superman said:

I didn't see this thread until we were down 27-0, but I've been saying a variation of the same things about our offense since 2012, so I can confidently say that I'm not a Hindsight Hero. 

Sooooo you don't like really predictable play calling then I assume Sups!! haha