LucasOilStadium

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Do you think we would have 0 points if Luck was playing, this very well coudve been a shootout and when the Offense plays well, yes it helps the Defense.

Of course a good offense helps the defense. But the defense can help themselves if they get off the field on 3rd downs. This defense can’t.

On on the other hand, a good defense can help the offense. They can create turnovers or at the very least, cause the other team to go 3-and-out and give the ball back to the offense. The bottom line is that this is not a good team, not a good offense, and also not a good defense. I just don’t make excuses for the defense.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Whatever you are right.

Thanks for the support. I’m sure it is sincere. I love the Colts as do you. If you remember the many years preceding Manning you know how bad this team can be for long periods of time. We are there again and humor is the only saving grace. If you can’t laugh at the state of this franchise you need to develop a sense of humor. Losing is bad but at least these Sundays should be stress free. Yet I still see people throwing temper tantrums for some odd reason. Wearing a paper bag is a better idea.

Just now, azcolt said:

Thanks for the support. I’m sure it is sincere. I love the Colts as do you. If you remember the many years preceding Manning you know how bad this team can be for long periods of time. We are there again and humor is the only saving grace. If you can’t laugh at the state of this franchise you need to develop a sense of humor. Losing is bad but at least these Sundays should be stress free. Yet I still see people throwing temper tantrums for some odd reason. Wearing a paper bag is a better idea.

Yeah no biggy, just frustrated. Wish Andrew was healthy.