LucasOilStadium

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JMichael557 said:

Mack is not struggling catching the ball, Brisset is terrible at the screen pass. He is throwing ball like the Mack is 20 yards down the field. No one is catching that. 

Brissett has no soft touch.  Can only throw it through people.  That's the main reason we don't run a lot of screens, in my opinion.

Sorgi:  "This is one of those games were everything is going right for the Jacksonville Jaguars."  No, it's not.  The Jags have given Indy tons of opportunities to get back in this game.  The only thing that is going right for the Jags this afternoon is that they are playing the Colts.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Sorgi:  "This is one of those games were everything is going right for the Jacksonville Jaguars."  No, it's not.  The Jags have given Indy tons of opportunities to get back in this game.  The only thing that is going right for the Jags this afternoon is that they are playing the Colts.

sorgi is huge homer

16 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I hope Pagano is just composing the announcement about his quitting as Colts HC..

haha

i'm trying my best not to say things about specific people in the organization.  I dont dislike any of them personally, i'm just very frustrated.  My gut tells me we will be better soon.  In reality, my expectations weren't high for this season.  But i didnt expect this mess.