Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Not Far From Super Bowl

chad72

They certainly have the talent, and once their QB position is solid they'll have an even better chance, but so many teams reach this point and then regress. Who really knows? I'm of the opinion they're on their way up, but I don't know about Superbowl contenders within the next 3 years, there are still too many great franchises in the AFC that are showing no signs of significant decline.

My gut says they go for Flynn, I've had the feeling for a while now and once they hired Philbin, it reinforced the feeling

i dont know. i think with rglll along with bush next to him and marshall on the outside, defensives would have a hard time on figuring out who to stop. RGlll would make the fins one fun offense to watch

i dont know. i think with rglll along with bush next to him and marshall on the outside, defensives would have a hard time on figuring out who to stop. RGlll would make the fins one fun offense to watch

Definitely, but I don't think they will go for him. That would be a really exciting offense though

Definitely, but I don't think they will go for him. That would be a really exciting offense though

I think the phinns would love to go for RG3 but it will take a lot to move up to #2 to draft him. I think they will settle for signing Flynn which I beleive thats one of the reasons they hired their coach from Green Bay,sorta like a package deal.

I think the phinns would love to go for RG3 but it will take a lot to move up to #2 to draft him. I think they will settle for signing Flynn which I beleive thats one of the reasons they hired their coach from Green Bay,sorta like a package deal.

if the falcons gave up a king's resume for julio jones, i dont know why the fins wouldnt for RGlll