Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck being shut down from practice this week.

indy1888

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Old Colt said:

JMV show just said he will be "Shut Down for next 2 weeks and would not confirm or deny that Luck will PLAY this year"  Done with the LIES from this organization...:angry:

This update is about as truthful as they have been in the whole process, at least in my eyes.  Season is getting close to being about half over though so they probably felt it was time to go ahead and plant the seed that he may not be coming back at all this year.  I think that was a very legit possibility from the get go, but they weren't going to tell the fanbase that before the first game even kicked off. In fact, at this point why not just I.R. the guy? Is it because they are concerned fans will totally tune the team out the last half the year?

5 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

Truly unfortunate but this is beginning to look like a lost season and I am a very optimistic fan.  Time to see if maybe Vontae or Gore can be moved for something?

Yeah I am ok with keeping him out, he needs to rest and get back to 2012 Luck which he will. We need another Draft too, the injuries he has suffered have been bad, Shoulder injury but ruptured spleen, etc.. Lacerated Kidney

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I am ok with keeping him out, he needs to rest and get back to 2012 Luck which he will. We need another Draft too, the injuries he has suffered have been bad, Shoulder injury but ruptured spleen, etc..

While I am not advocating for Luck to sit if healthy, it appears as if he is probably a month off at best?  That looks to be 2-8 or 3-7 at best.  So if he can return, please do but this team needs to look at moving players with any value that won't be part of the team next year.  Let the kids play and develop and try to grab some mid round draft picks, IF Possible?

1 minute ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

While I am not advocating for Luck to sit if healthy, it appears as if he is probably a month off at best?  That looks to be 2-8 or 3-7 at best.  So if he can return, please do but this team needs to look at moving players with any value that won't be part of the team next year.  Let the kids play and develop and tru to grab some mid round draft picks, IF POSSIBLE?

Everyone wants to see Andrew back, I do as well. I agree with your Post but I think we are a year away to really being good so if Andrew doesn't play I am ok with it. He will be 100% next season without a doubt.

12 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

On a separate but somewhat-related track - a guy called in to NFL radio this morning and said the Packers should get Tolzein from the Colts, and have him start for the rest of the season.

Their fans promote tanking, also, huh?

4 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

While I am not advocating for Luck to sit if healthy, it appears as if he is probably a month off at best?  That looks to be 2-8 or 3-7 at best.  So if he can return, please do but this team needs to look at moving players with any value that won't be part of the team next year.  Let the kids play and develop and try to grab some mid round draft picks, IF Possible?

A lot of people don't have patience, rushing him back would be the worst thing IMO.

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Well that's not good.  I really hope this isn't a permanent injury, or something that will require more surgery.  I'm starting to feel like the injury was absolutely horrible OR the surgery was botched somehow. 

Why the team doctor left?

BTW, I know, I know, he wasn't the surgeon.

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Well that's not good.  I really hope this isn't a permanent injury, or something that will require more surgery.  I'm starting to feel like the injury was absolutely horrible OR the surgery was botched somehow. 

Yeah I have a feeling he doesn't play this year but he will be 100% next year so it's all good.

6 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

Luck seems to be very similar to your avatar.