Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If i see doyle play one more game like that

Imrryr

Just now, lance_m8 said:

Just chill out he has excelled with AL he has shown he cant cant a low laser beam once luck comes back he will be fine he is the least of our worries you can guarantee he will be the hardest worker this week and have 70 yards and a TD next week 

Err.. is that you Mr. Doyle? 

14 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

Just chill out he has excelled with AL he has shown he cant cant a low laser beam once luck comes back he will be fine he is the least of our worries you can guarantee he will be the hardest worker this week and have 70 yards and a TD next week 

I like Doyle but he's been awful this year minus the Cards game. I hope he tightens things up cuz the O needs him.

Doyle did everything in his power to give this game away. If I were the coach I would have sat him down. He killed 3 drives and put us behind the chains on the last one. He hasn't played well of late I know he had the family issue. We needed him tonight. This game was ours to win. So tired of beating ourselves. 

27 minutes ago, ND Irish said:

He isn't a no.1 te. Good rotational player. Great story. Moncriefs drop in end zone and Doyles fumble and multiple drops are big problems. Add innability to adjust to game flow is worse of all. Luck cannot and will not save this team.

Why don't you think Doyle is a #1 TE? 

This guy is turning into Roy Hibbert in real time. OR..

I think he might have came back too soon from that Concussion.

It looked like he took a hit in week one that caused it (there was a big hit and a drop- was that week one? I recall thinking that he looked dazed on a certain play), then played through it some, but not well.

Clearly we're better when he's not a liability, but by the end of the game I was thankful that he was even holding on to the ball- then he proceeded to fumble it again..

Roy Hibbert..

Everyone is so high on this guy absolutely thrilled to have him being the #1 guy and he has a rough start but still shows a few flashes here and there and this forum wants to stone him but the week he breaks free and becomes the Doyle we all know everyone will praise him like make ur mind up people he is human and is dealing with off the field stuff cut him slack he is our #1 guy and will continue to be he works harder than anyone and it will show soon

21 hours ago, lance_m8 said:

Everyone is so high on this guy absolutely thrilled to have him being the #1 guy and he has a rough start but still shows a few flashes here and there and this forum wants to stone him but the week he breaks free and becomes the Doyle we all know everyone will praise him like make ur mind up people he is human and is dealing with off the field stuff cut him slack he is our #1 guy and will continue to be he works harder than anyone and it will show soon

I love Doyle as a player but his play lately has been garbage, in a qhat have you done for me lately league hes fumbled almost every time hes got the ball and caught it this season.

4 minutes ago, Imrryr said:

He hasnt had a good game all season man.

Huh?  Arizona game was pretty solid... 8 targets and 8 catches for 79 yards.  He was still good against the Titans just had a fumble.  11 targets and 7 catches for 50 yards and the TD...let's not forget that little guy.

Also, along with the no Luck thing, he lost his uncle to a horrific murder like a month ago and had a concussion.  I am sure he is fine but jut might have some things on his mind.

1 minute ago, DaColts85 said:

Huh?  Arizona game was pretty solid... 8 targets and 8 catches for 79 yards.  He was still good against the Titans just had a fumble.  11 targets and 7 catches for 50 yards and the TD...let's not forget that little guy.

Also, along with the no Luck thing, he lost his uncle to a horrific murder like a month ago and had a concussion.  I am sure he is fine but jut might have some things on his mind.

He's better than Allen as well

5 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

I did forgrt about the AZ game so theres thats but the titans game he got lucky and had a fumble recalled and couldnt catch when it was needed most. 

15 minutes ago, Imrryr said:

I did forgrt about the AZ game so theres thats but the titans game he got lucky and had a fumble recalled and couldnt catch when it was needed most. 

He got lucky?  He had an incompletion, you can call it whatever you want.  The stat sheet shows that 1 and only fumble, not 1 with a possible.  Doyle is just fine!

1 hour ago, Imrryr said:

I love Doyle as a player but his play lately has been garbage, in a qhat have you done for me lately league hes fumbled almost every time hes got the ball and caught it this season.

He is struggling plain and simple but no reason for people wanting to stone the man people need to ease up a bit and remember we are fans for a reason because they are good enough to play and we aren't

Look, I agree with you but when the people playing arent living up to expectations they lose their jobs. I am not calling for him to be fired I was expressing my frustration (admittedly right after getting tilted watching my team, so probably not the best time) at the time. I hope he gets back up to his normal ways.