Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, kcccolts said:

Your comments are appearing quicker than the pictures on tv, quite weird, but anyway, great touchdown - 2 drives with points on each. well done = worth being awake at 2.16am for

Where are you??

Well done to Chuck and Chud for the playcalling so far, mixing Gore and Mack is proving to be a potent combo!

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Why is Hilton off the field ever?

Play design don't need him  trying to block

1 minute ago, B~Town said:

Play design don't need him  trying to block

Harrison was rarely of the field.   You leave your weapons on the field

Just now, coltsleafs said:

If we stop taking penalties will win by double digits 

The first half, yeah.  Second half...well, we'll see.  haha

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Harrison was rarely of the field.   You leave your weapons on the field

I miss Marvin.  

Right now the punters for these 2 teams might not see much action tonight .

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He's 34, but in good health.  A vet QB with a big cap hit does usually not require a high draft pick as compensation, and we'll have even more cap space next year.     ATL might want to get into position to draft UGA QB Fromme, so maybe we can get a decent deal.     I'd like to see what Ryan could do in Reich's offense and a good Oline.   Work on finding our franchise QB over the course of several offseasons instead of cornering ourselves into gambling on one of the college QBs this season.  Unless we really like Fromm or one of the others.
    • He has no offensive weapons to throw to. The jags aren’t the eagles. The colts have 10x the weapons.
    • This seems really out of character for Luck,  I'm guessing his pregnant wife had a major role in his decision to quit football,  happy wife happy life.    I think Luck will regret his decision, he could have easily waited to see how things developed with his injury and then called it quits next year.
    • I can’t help but wonder if the people who booed Andrew — and/or continue to give him grief here or elsewhere — would’ve done much the same thing on May 2, 1939....   ....that was the day that Lou Gehrig informed Yankee skipper Joe McCarthy that, for the good of the team, he was benching himself due to a then unidentified physical ailment that was making it difficult for him to play at the level he had for 2,130 consecutive games prior to that.   I’m sure there were some Yankee fans who felt a range of negative emotions towards Gehrig.  But nobody, including him, knew at that moment that he would only live for two more years.   Yes, I realize the situations are very different.  My point is not to compare Andrew’s health situation to Gehrig’s.  My point is that we’re not entitled to having our sports heroes perform for us.   Sometimes, no matter how badly they may want to, they simply cannot.  And the truth is that we probably don’t know the whole story about Luck’s health status.  This clearly isn’t a calf strain.
    • I would have, 1. Peyton 2. Unitas 3. Luck 4. Jones  5. Harbaugh for 1995 alone   -Screw Morrall he was terrible in SB 3. He gave the Jets the game.
  • Members