Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, kcccolts said:

Your comments are appearing quicker than the pictures on tv, quite weird, but anyway, great touchdown - 2 drives with points on each. well done = worth being awake at 2.16am for

Where are you??

Well done to Chuck and Chud for the playcalling so far, mixing Gore and Mack is proving to be a potent combo!

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Why is Hilton off the field ever?

Play design don't need him  trying to block

1 minute ago, B~Town said:

Play design don't need him  trying to block

Harrison was rarely of the field.   You leave your weapons on the field

Just now, coltsleafs said:

If we stop taking penalties will win by double digits 

The first half, yeah.  Second half...well, we'll see.  haha

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Harrison was rarely of the field.   You leave your weapons on the field

I miss Marvin.  

Right now the punters for these 2 teams might not see much action tonight .

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• my daughter was at the game and we texting me when this came out.  She's a huge fan and very level headed but, she came unhinged for a while.  Didn't boo but she was angry and sympathized with the fans that we leaving their luck jerseys and exiting the stadium.   I the end though, the last thing she said to me was "Imagine quitting your job like this on a national stage.....unreal"   It was    
    • 5-11.  Brissett benched for Kelly week 10 after a 2-8 start.  Kelly finishes year 3-3 pushing the Colts out of a spot to draft a top flight QB.  Mediocrity persists for Colts.  Ballard fired after 2020-2021 season.  Peyton is brought in with partial team ownership.  Trevor Lawrence drafted.  New era begins.  
    • I wouldn’t have booed him
    • It was a shock so, anger is not surprising. I always try to remember that anger is a secondary emotion.  It is a response to something else you are feeling.  In this case I think shock and disappointment. The timing of it maximized all that. I mean before the season starts and during a game and via a tweet?  I'd love to know how that leaked out. So, I don't blame fans for the heat of the moment.      
    • You serious? How bout people put their time money and effort into it. Not all of that is under their control, but you do it with the expectation players will play and when teams and when certain players dont, its hopeless. A lost cause. If you don't feel jipped, I honestly wonder if you care at all.
  • Members