LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Don't fret folks. Paganos gonna fix it all. He just needs 6 more years 

Agree on Pagano is no Parcells and would not mind seeing him go...But face it there are no "Franchise Saving" coaches out there....SO THEN WHAT ??????????

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't think he would've, I would've ran him instead of what we did. Running Frank shoudve been the play.

Gore gets stuffed on over half of his runs. He would have been stuffed on a 4th and one with the box completely loaded. I like the play call, the Titans just stopped it.

4 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Our D gives up big plays, and tons of points.  No matter what /D scheme we play.

No if we played press man coverage and blitz this disabled unable to run qb we would've won but no ted wants to have everyone 10 yards off every game even thoughwe blow coverage EVERY game playing that stupid zone coverage..don't even get me started on the offense

I am completely embarrassed by this team’s performance, and especially the kneeling during the anthem. 

I have never been this disgusted with the Colts and the NFL. I had more pride in this team when we only won 1 game in 1991.

I want to puke when I think about what this team has become. It’s not even about the winning and losing. It’s about what this team is right now.

Jim Irsay should be ashamed of this team. 

It’s time to blow it up. 

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

That beefed up run defense is reeeeeally looking great against teams in the NFL that have more than 0 wins... Isn't  it? 

It was actually looking very good until the 4th quarter. The second half defense completely fell apart.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Reality says: They would beat us in Tennessse with our ProBowl QB not playing.

But in fantasy world..its our fault

You live in fantasy world every damn day we aren't that good it happens big deal why colts fans can't seem to deal with that is beyond me % happens we will pick high get a new coach and be better off 

I guess the Titans were going to beat us eventually. I mean win streaks only last so long.

This is a down year anyways. If anything it hopefully gives Ballard a good indication who should stay and who should go.

Obviously Pagano at the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

That beefed up run defense is reeeeeally looking great against teams in the NFL that have more than 0 wins... Isn't  it? 

So your thing to do on a Monday night is to come to an opposing teams message board and troll them? You must be the coolest kid in 6th grade.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I'm not demoralized..They had Mariotta...we didn't have Luck..

.....We were even with 7:22 left

Oh I’m not talking about the fans mark... I mean our players. This is a bad loss on the players. They absolutely failed.

In the end nothing matters when it comes to how we as fans feel.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

He really struggled on the pass protect and to earn carries you need to be able to handle that

All in good time

He shouldn't have been pass protecting then he's a running back run the damn ball more than Twice with him. 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

You live in fantasy world every damn day we aren't that good it happens big deal why colts fans can't seem to deal with that is beyond me % happens we will pick high get a new coach and be better off 

We should be 0-6 without Andrew and we're not.

You know it and I know it.

4 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Gore gets stuffed on over half of his runs. He would have been stuffed on a 4th and one with the box completely loaded. I like the play call, the Titans just stopped it.

Given that Gore was not stuffed on any of his 10 carries, your premise is false as is your conclusion.

8 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Doyle was out in front, but he didn't throw it to him.

No he wasn’t. He blocked inline, then went to the next level, turning inside to block some more.  After his first block in, he needed to turn and book it toward the sideline to create a short pass option.   Because he instead went on to block in at the second level, he was not a viable outlet option.