Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Colts fans,

The plan was to punt so Simon would not have as far to run. Need to keep his energy level high.

Also, to keep the game interesting, we thought  it might be a good idea to miss the extra point. 

So far halftime adjustments are going as planned. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good analysis.  I'm also wondering if teams are looking at how Drew Brees picked us apart last year with only one incompletion.  Minshew did similar with only one incompletion himself.  Is the defensive scheme part of the problem.  I would think Coach Reich as ex-QB/Offensive Coordinator would see a flaw in our defensive scheme if we do have one?
    • Mod Note: This is a thread intended to get fan questions for the Colts Mailbag, so please refrain from any discussion, airing of grievances, or just shots at players/coaches.   If a question is raised that you have some thoughts on, quote or link the post that sparked your interest and start a separate thread.
    • Hmmmmm....so u think we could run thr table if we lose this weekend? We just lost to the Jags. They were predicted to be in play for the  #1 pick
    • Hes Ballards boy.  I thought it was a joke when they were so eager to extend him
    • Hmmmm.  I see what u r saying. However.........!!! So Ballard has assembled a defense that is comprised of defensive players that fit a zone scheme.   U cannot primarily play a zone defence now a days as qbs will eat u up.  Those same defensive players are not built to play man either. So, I guess what I am saying is that they are screwed. Thats why I was never a big fan of Ballards approach.  I hope I am wrong but I have always felt this way the day he was hired as the Colts GM. This weekends game is so important to the future of this organization.  
  • Members

• AustinnKaine

AustinnKaine 628

• NFLfan

NFLfan 9,977

Moderators
    • Sumo63

Sumo63 361

• Grigson's Gaffes

Grigson's Gaffes 592

• bsteves

bsteves 169