Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I’m having fevered dreams of a Kelly & Clark HoF Center/Guard tandem. Lol. Seriously though. Those boys are killing it tonight. 

So far, they sure are.  Gotta keep it going!

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I’m having fevered dreams of a Kelly & Clark HoF Center/Guard tandem. Lol. Seriously though. Those boys are killing it tonight. 

Clark has shocked me. Maybe the Colts have found a RG. 

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Clark has shocked me. Maybe the Colts have found a RG. 

Good to come back too who was looking better and this line starts to look a bit better even with JM out.

10 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

When we run and it is stuffed, it is play calling. When we pass, and it is defended it is play calling.  And if a player makes a play, it was the player, not the coaching.  LOL!  Coaches can''t win.

Yep as I said earlier welcome to the world of a coach

Just now, Imrryr said:

Who got injured, I hope its not too bad

Melvin we believe, concussion. 

My bad I’m a play or two behind.

Dear Colts fans,

Halftime adjustment includes getting the punter more involved early in the second half. 

Stay tuned for more exciting adjustments. 

7 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

We get the ball first eh? First drive will tell a lot. if we go 3 and out. Take COVER!!:peek:

Thanks for bringing that up.

1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

That play would have gone long if completed

Someones gonna have broken fingers from trying to catch Brissetts passes lol. Looks like missiles being launched.

First down, the painful telegraphed run, though it was more successful than the norm.  2nd down a quick slant type pass that missed, third down, lucky it wasn’t picked off.   Ugh.

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Someones gonna have broken fingers from trying to catch Brissetts passes lol. Looks like missiles being launched.

That is one issue he has, no touch.

This topic is now closed to further replies.