Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Luck s going to fix most all of our offensive problems....Its like the Packers losing Rodgers

Not really Rodgers is a way better QB and they are instant SB contenders with him. 

With Luck we're better but we aren't SB contenders with just him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RollerColt said:

Oh I’m not talking about the fans mark... I mean our players. This is a bad loss on the players. They absolutely failed.

In the end nothing matters when it comes to how we as fans feel.

I don't know...we're young..and we were in the game....I think the players are more encouraged than we are.

We didnt get blown out like we did against Seattle and the Rams

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

I am completely embarrassed by this team’s performance, and especially the kneeling during the anthem. 

I have never ever been this disgusted with the Colts and the NFL. I had more pride in this team when we only won 1 game in 1991.

I want to puke when I think about what this team has become. It’s not even about the winning and losing. It’s about what this team is right now.

Jim Irsay should be ashamed of this team. 

It’s time to blow it up. 

Blow what up?  Ballard is pretty much starting from scratch.

Already got rid of the main culprit - Grigson.  Gonna take some time, and there won't be many wins without Luck.  

Just now, oldunclemark said:

We should be 0-6 without Andrew and we're not.

You know it and I know it.

Why should we? We prolly have one of the best backups in the whole league he's better than some starters our dip % coach loses us games like I said losing is good anyway it will help us more next year it's no big deal you fans just can't seen to handle losing you gave to pretend we are great every year 

Just now, A8bil said:

Given that Gore was not stuffed on any of his 10 carries, your premise is false as is your conclusion.

Obviously wasn't talking about this week. You've seen Gore run the ball this season do not act stupid. You can't say a run up the middle with a defense fully expecting it is the obvious play to run. Just because Gore is a HOF doesn't mean he's automatically going to get the yard. He's still a small guy and losing Turbin the play before who we have for these situations is just more bad luck to throw on this season.

Plus the ultimate point I was trying to make is the same people complaining that Gore didn't get the ball there would have been the same people crying about the play calling if he didn't get it.

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Why should we? We prolly have one of the best backups in the whole league he's better than some starters our dip % coach loses us games like I said losing is good anyway it will help us more next year it's no big deal you fans just can't seen to handle losing you gave to pretend we are great every year 

WE do not prolly have one of the best backup QBs in the whole league.....He's a big kid in his 6th NFL game with the plays on his wrist

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

That is not the way it works esp. against * LeBeau D

Lebeau didn't start blitzing until the 3rd qtr and especially once they took the lead..so the entire first half  Mack is only good for two carries? After pretty much single handedly winning the game for us last week ?

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Blow what up?  Ballard is pretty much starting from scratch.

Already got rid of the main culprit - Grigson.  Gonna take some time, and there won't be many wins without Luck.  

We need to blow up the coaching staff. 

Pagano likey will not survive this. 

3 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

No he wasn’t. He blocked inline, then went to the next level, turning inside to block some more.  After his first block in, he needed to turn and book it toward the sideline to create a short pass option.   Because he instead went on to block in at the second level, he was not a viable outlet option.

Maybe Doyle did what Chud’s play design asked him to do???  & thus a bad playcall & design. Jacoby isn’t as natural a runner as Luck, who would have executed that play better. 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

WE do not prolly have the best backup QBs in the whole league.....He's a big kid in his 6th NFL game with the plays on his wrist

Now you are gonna put down promising young backup QB just to justify a colts loss lol go to bed mark it's late for you 

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

Obviously wasn't talking about this week. You've seen Gore run the ball this season do not act stupid. You can't say a run up the middle with a defense fully expecting it is the obvious play to run. Just because Gore is a HOF doesn't mean he's automatically going to get the yard. He's still a small guy and losing Turbin the play before who we have for these situations is just more bad luck to throw on this season.

Plus the ultimate point I was trying to make is the same people complaining that Gore didn't get the ball there would have been the same people crying about the play calling if he didn't get it.

I don't disagree with your last sentence, but no two teams are the same so referring to what happened against AZ or any other team proves nothing.  In this game, the line was moving the titans off the ball. Doesn't mean a yard was guaranteed, but there was reason to give it a try.

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

You don't get trophies or awards for playing a partial game

Yeah but this is one of the best rushing offenses in the league. Ballard definitely has improved this run defense. Sheard, Simon, and Hankins were great pickups in that regard and now it is time to finally upgrade the ILB position please.

8 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Maybe Doyle did what Chud’s play design asked him to do???  & thus a bad playcall & design. Jacoby isn’t as natural a runner as Luck, who would have executed that play better. 

If that is how Chud drew it up, then that is a Chud fail.  Plain and simple.  

A few weeks ago, same sort of late game situation, Colts ran out of the useless power formation, as they almost always do, and were stuffed.  At the time I lambasted the playcall ... and went on to map out how, if you are stubbornly going to go into that usually useless power formation, then at least run the fake, like I have herein again described.  

If Chud designed it with Doyle just uselesslessly blocking into the 2nd level like he did, then another nail in the coffin for Chud.  Plus, there is this thing called practice, to get this play right, before needing to use it in game.  

I stand by my assertion that it was a really good call that was poorly executed.  Poor execution is not having Doyle release out as an option valve (whomever that is on, whether Doyle for doing it wrong or on Chud for not correctly drawing it up to use Doyle effectively) and poor execution is also on an athletic Brissett running the bootleg out like a stutter stepping turtle.  His turn out was too deep and he was too slow starting his run out because of his wasteful time consuming stutter step hesitation.  Poorly executed.

There is zero reason the ball should be consistently going to Jack Doyle or Kamar Aiken. In fact it makes zero sense that we have Chester Rogers and kamar aiken in one wide sets as our best deep threats off play action in power sets are pretty clearly Hilton and moncrief. Furthermore, we ran very well early and completely abandoned it to force our backup qb to play hero like he’s Andrew Luck. We seem to be unable to find ways to get our playmakers the ball. Where is Hilton and Mack?

6 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Now you are gonna put down promising young backup QB just to justify a colts loss lol go to bed mark it's late for you 

We should be 0-6 and we're 2-4...It was a great effort tonight

Try watching the entire game and not just the last quarter after Monday Night wrestling

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We would be 4-2 with Luck

I lean towards 3-3 but our division is so bad we're still not out of it.

My point is that team lives and dies by Rodgers despite how injury prone he is. 

With Luck we're used to him not being around most of the time at this point.