Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I guess rules at the goal line differ from rules on the sidelines...at the goal line,.,that;s a TD

At the goal line the ball has to be inside the pylon and in bounds. Brissett stretched the ball out when he was out of bounds. That is just like stretching it outside of the pylon at the goal line. 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

WE would not have made it wit a sneak..They were in 'goal line' defense..No gaps

It's sad because he had a better chance running to the other side for the most part I thought he was going to pass the ball with how he hesitated

First time on the Colts fan forum. 

Lifelong Colts fan live in Ohio three young kids who love them as well. It is just sad to see this – Doyle should be ashamed of himself tonight tired of saying it's OK to the players it don't perform. Tired of luck sitting  on the sidelines--  yes I know all about his injury and well read with the my Colts but he sure does enjoy the money guaranteed signing bonus he used to  deplete our line  . I feel bad for the players on the team that give everything that they have 

Maybe time to look for options as the head coach and offense of coordinator – every time we're up by more than one touchdown we go conservative three ponds in a row in the second half lost the game 

Love the Colts more than anything just sad to see

Maybe the question we should ask ourselves....DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE ANDREW CAN FIX THIS.....................ALL BY HIMSELF .....Lets face it every Colt fan on this planet....That is what we are asking ANDREW to do ain't it ??????????????????????????