Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!  :)   An important AFC South divisional battle in prime time, as our Indianapolis Colts are in Nashville to play the Tennessee Titans.  Colts lead the all-time regular series 31 games to 14, and also have won 16 of the last 17 games over the Titans, including their current 11 game regular season, home and away, winning streak.

Kickoff from Nissan Stadium is by 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time.  NO injuries,  go for win #12 and GO COLTS!!!!!  :rock:  :coltslogo::1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:  

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2017/gamerelease-reg06.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2017/regular6

http://www.nfl.com/crucialcatch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Colts win an ugly game 20-17, I actually think the D plays great in this one.

I hope your right.  It'd be nice to get a prime time, division win.  That would put the Colts, Texans and Jags 3-3 with us playing the Jags at home next week and the Texans going to Seattle.  I was confident at first because I thought Mariota may miss the game.  Now that he's playing, I have a bad feeling.  All though, he could come out flat after sitting out a week, could tweak the injury(a hamstring is nothing to mess around with because it can linger) or maybe he's not quite as mobile.  I guess we'll see.  The Titans secondary isn't very good(I think 30th against the pass) and one of there starting safeties is out.  I am very nervous but I hope the Colts can pull one out.  My heart says 24-20 Colts, my gut says 30-17 Titans.

48 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I hope your right.  It'd be nice to get a prime time, division win.  That would put the Colts, Texans and Jags 3-3 with us playing the Jags at home next week and the Texans going to Seattle.  I was confident at first because I thought Mariota may miss the game.  Now that he's playing, I have a bad feeling.  All though, he could come out flat after sitting out a week, could tweak the injury(a hamstring is nothing to mess around with because it can linger) or maybe he's not quite as mobile.  I guess we'll see.  The Titans secondary isn't very good(I think 30th against the pass) and one of there starting safeties is out.  I am very nervous but I hope the Colts can pull one out.  My heart says 24-20 Colts, my gut says 30-17 Titans.

Yeah I just seen your guys update, Mariota is playing but he may be rusty and still not 100%

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I just seen your guys update, Mariota is playing but he may be rusty and still not 100%

We can only hope he's not as mobile and not 100% lol. You could be right.  They could be playing him because it's a must win.  Matt Cassell isn't much of an upgrade to Tolzien even imo.  So there better off with an injured Mariota as far as winning the game. 

1 minute ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

We can only hope he's not as mobile and not 100% lol. You could be right.  They could be playing him because it's a must win.  Matt Cassell isn't much of an upgrade to Tolzien even imo.  So there better off with an injured Mariota as far as winning the game. 

That could be the opposite of lose the battle but when the war

16 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

That could be the opposite of lose the battle but when the war

Very true. I guess we'll see what happens. I don't care how the Colts do it, I just hope they pull out a win.  I hope they are ready to play and I hope they don't lay another egg on national TV.  I am confident the Colts offense can move the ball, especially through the air but I am not confident the Colts D can stop the Titans offense. 

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. This is a real winnable game, we own them. I know it is with Luck being 9-0 vs them but Brissett should be ok against them as their Secondary is weak.

If Brissett can put up around 24 25 points again, without turning the ball over(which he's had a turnover in every game except one, so hopefully that doesn't continue) and the defense contains the running backs and Mariota, the Colts will have a really good chance to win. 

2 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Very true. I guess we'll see what happens. I don't care how the Colts do it, I just hope they pull out a win.  I hope they are ready to play and I hope they don't lay another egg on national TV.  I am confident the Colts offense can move the ball, especially through the air but I am not confident the Colts D can stop the Titans offense. 

Everything Will Be Okay

The only difference for me is that I can't tape "The Good Doctor"

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we stop their run game I think we have a great chance.

I agree if we can stop Murray, Mariota and Henry from running all over us.  Mariota is a good pocket passer to but I can't see him putting up 21-30 points strictly throwing.  Hopefully no let downs and a good clean game for the Colts. 

Getting settled down to watch the game here in Scotland. Thankfully my son is off school tomorrow otherwise a 1.30am start would be too late(early) for us.

Really hoping for a Colts victory to make it worthwhile staying up to this hour.

Looking forward to keeping the comments flowing on here during the game

4 minutes ago, kcccolts said:

Getting settled down to watch the game here in Scotland. Thankfully my son is off school tomorrow otherwise a 1.30am start would be too late(early) for us.

Really hoping for a Colts victory to make it worthwhile staying up to this hour.

Greetings From TigerTown 

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Colts win an ugly game 20-17, I actually think the D plays great in this one.

I hope so. They have allowed the most points in the NFL per game, allowed the most plays over 20 yards , by far, and I heard tonight that we allow a 58% success rate on the deep pass!  So the report on playing the Colts, take deep shots early and often...  no kidding.  If teams can run on us, we are truly sunk.  Even Luck would have problems keeping up.

24 minutes ago, kcccolts said:

Kids go back to school here in TigerTown(Princeton, Indiana) tomorrow 

5 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Kids go back to school here in TigerTown(Princeton, Indiana) tomorrow 

over here they have the week off for half term, so plenty of time to recover from his late night, that said he is lying on the sofa fast asleep just now, but I will wake him in time for the game. Not sure how much he will see but he does have his colts top on instead of pyjamas so he is all set.

2 minutes ago, kcccolts said:

over here they have the week off for half term, so plenty of time to recover from his late night, that said he is lying on the sofa fast asleep just now, but I will wake him in time for the game. Not sure how much he will see but he does have his colts top on instead of pyjamas so he is all set.

Our school district had Friday and Monday off as a Fall Holiday but some school districts in the Tri-State were of all last week

The Community Center that I tutor/mentor at runs from FB to SB so I start work tomorrow 

7 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

If Brissett can put up around 24 25 points again, without turning the ball over(which he's had a turnover in every game except one, so hopefully that doesn't continue) and the defense contains the running backs and Mariota, the Colts will have a really good chance to win. 

He only turns it over in important situations so lets hope that trend does not continue