Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

Just now, needanoline63 said:

I’m all for it. Win or lose man. The players on this team can be good besides most of our offensive line. Our coaching is what it is. But offensively I can’t hate on chudzinski to much. When he has a good offensive line like he had in Cleveland and Carolina, he had a top 15 offense(ya look it up). But then again, idk why he isn’t putting Mack in

Because they're so damn stupid and know nothing on how to utilize talent 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

TY hurt

Just now, LucasOilStadium said:

TY Hilton and his defender is down.

*<€}^|^}€#+_*^|£%£<£[!{£}*#!|+_'#*~!#£\!{£#!}!]£#£#

4 minutes ago, James said:

No. This is beyond embarrassing.

But only a ridiculous amount of Colts failure will make sure Chuck is gone, which is why the Niners need to win. This choking is not acceptable anymore.

Yet there will be some who will still defend Chuck and this...especially if we manage to somehow pull out the win.

Chud and Pagano logic:

Marlon Mack is causing chaos with his pace and elusiveness, playing a major part in our last TD drive. Ok, lets bench him for the rest of the game.

Just now, Colt Overseas said:

Chud and Pagano logic:

Marlon Mack is causing chaos with his pace and elusiveness, playing a major part in our last TD drive. Ok, lets bench him for the rest of the game.

lol I said earlier in thread when you do something good on this colts team you get less playing time.

Man, JB seems awful quick to hit the slide instead of the gas...... I guess I understand since he is our only hope until Luck returns.   But seems like he has left a few yards on the field today...

Just now, BR-549 said:

Man, JB seems awful quick to hit the slide instead of the gas...... I guess I understand since he is our only hope until Luck returns.   But seems like he has left a few yards on the field today...

Not a speedster

Just now, BR-549 said:

His legs have taken a beating today 

Just now, BR-549 said:

If you wait too long, you give the D a shot.  The refs won't call PF if defender doesn't have a chance to pull up.

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yet there will be some who will still defend Chuck and this...especially if we manage to somehow pull out the win.

NOT ME !!!!!!

I've given Brissett the benefit of the doubt quite a bit the past few games, but you can't throw that pick.  You just can't.  Not when you're in FG range.