Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"
    • You mean OTHER THAN play great the Senior Bowl week?   He was known by everyone and then he had a great Senior Bowl week and suddenly he’s one of the most popular players in the website.     Have you forgotten this already?   Teams will learn plenty about Herbert and countless other players.   That’s why there are all star games and the combine and pro days, etc.   This is a very important time for teams.   There’s lots to be learned for the next three months.
    • He’s also said over and over again that bills come due.  He’s made it clear he’s saving his money to sign his own.  I also don’t AC is looking to get paid like the best left tackle in football either.  I am sure he wants what’s fair but I also think the Colts are prepared to do that with him.  I don’t think money is the major issue here.
    • No he’s not.  See what happened from when Glenn left until the Colts got AC to see why that’s a foolish statement.   Teams don’t let franchise left tackles get to free agency.   The Colts have no others dominating young left tackles on the roster.  They have Clark who is a bust and only made the roster because every other left tackle was worse.  Having four fifths of an oline does you no good If you have a huge hole at the most important position on the line.     You have zero way to know if he’s using this as a negotiation tool so stop saying it likes it’s a fact because it’s not.   Its also not likely.  The Colts have already said they want him back and AC said if he plays he wants to be here.  So both sides have already given up leverage for this to be a meaningful tool for AC to play.  Also AC has all the leverage he needs in terms of the Colts want and need him back.  There is no other buyable option on the roster at left tackle without him so if they lose him they will have to replace him which would make another major need the Colts would have to address.  They have enough of those without adding another one to this list.     Your next man up is Clark.  Do you really want him protecting your QBs blindside?
    • Not even close.  Derk Carr has a higher career QB rating than Andrew Luck lol.   Career QB Rating (* denotes leader):   Luck - 89.5   Carr - 90.7*   And when it comes to QBR in 2019 . . .   Brissett - 52.1   Carr - 63.7*   In terms of the "eye test," Carr makes more "wow" throws in the first 6 minutes and 20 seconds of this 2019 highlight video than Jacoby Brissett has made his entire career as a Colt.    
  • Members

• alawai

alawai 911

Senior Members
    • CanuckColtsFan

CanuckColtsFan 646

• King Colt

King Colt 1,760

• adubb84

adubb84 293

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,490