Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

George Foreman To Fight Steve Seagal

© Provided by New York Daily News Perhaps inspired by boxing champ Floyd Mayweather and UFC fighter Conor McGregor’s recent bout, George Foreman wants to stick it to Steven Seagal in what would be his last match. - Martin…One made "Hard to Kill" while the other made it easy to grill.

Two-time world heavyweight boxing champion George Foreman is ready to lace up his gloves one more time after letting loose a one-two combo on Twitter aimed at one-time action movie star and current Russian citizen Steven Seagal.

"Steven Seagal, I challenge you," he tweeted Monday, "one on one, I use boxing. you can use whatever. 10 rounds in Vegas."

(The Colts / 49ers game should be equally exciting) God bless America

I got a kick out of the celebrity boxing so that's what this pretty much is, I'm sure even Foremans not expecting anyone to take this seriously ...we know Foremans the real deal, well used to be, but how about Segal? He's an accomplished Akido Master, and has supposedly recently trained some champion UFC fighters.....and Foreman said he'll box, and said  Segal can use whatever he wants. Could be interesting IMO.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:18 PM, GOZER said:

This ought to be interesting.:popcorn:

On 10/4/2017 at 9:22 AM, crazycolt1 said:

The thought of this is a snooze fest at best.

On 10/4/2017 at 10:47 AM, pgt_rob said:

Meh...

13 hours ago, Nadine said:

These men are getting up there in years. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me

13 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

2 fat guys fighting over a do -nut must see T,V  at its finest .

image.thumb.jpeg.63ef9ba997a510d5e9c3060c6e40d809.jpeg

4 hours ago, GOZER said:

Seriously though, how about Chuck, Foreman, Segal, and Van Damne royal rumble last man standing throwdown??????? huh? Who wouldn't watch that? lol!

Or Chuck and Jean Claude could be the tag-team partners of Foreman and Segal (respectively, Chuck and Foreman are going to destroy Segal and Van Dam).

Chuck and Jean Claude would be waiting on the ropes of their corners for the tag like:

3422f21ba58faa14143aae6781daa737.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear god Stephen Segal would go night night faster than the people did at Jim jones's cult. I can't stand segal and I love all the stories about how much of a tool he is. My fav story is how judo gene labell made him soil himself from a choke hold lol or the story of how he came out of his trailer and told everyone "omg I just read the most amazing script ever"! Naturally everyone asked him, "really, who wrote it"?  "I did" Stephen said. Hahahahahahaha. If u need a laugh listen to husband music too. The reggae song he sings about punnani is hilarious ....( I'm not making this up either) oh and the song is serious too not a joke lol. It's called lady saw strut lol. Look it up hahahah