Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Horseshoe

'04 vs '04 both 0-4... Who wins?

I think the Giants win...they have been flirting with winning the past few weeks....they have a good defense...Chargers....uhhh not sure what they have going for them. I'm thinking they are looking at first pick in the draft possibly unless Cleveland continues to tank with Kizer starting all year.

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Philip Rivers & the Chargers vs Eli Manning & the Giants to see which can continue their winless season.  Who will win?

Clever post. I am going Giants. I truly feel bad for the Chargers though.. why did the owner make them move when LA doesn't even want them?!

13 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Clever post. I am going Giants. I truly feel bad for the Chargers though.. why did the owner make them move when LA doesn't even want them?!

Yea, I was reading they have to cover up sections of their stands with tarps, despite having one of the smallest stadiums in the NFL.

I'll take the Chargers, Giants have looked awful on offense and I think Bosa will have a field day.

I'm thinking the Giants in this one.   Their last two games were very close.  I believe 3 pt and 2 pt losses respectively.

And they're at home.