Colts @ Seahawks Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm sure the guy who's busy looking at the playbook and talking to the booth wouldn't choose the specific players on any given play.  Just like Rathman chose the RBs, its probably Marcus Brady with the receivers.     Who reads the coverages and throws the ball?  The entire NFL world blames the QB for throwing interceptions.  They don't blame the HC for targeting the DB.   They don't look at target stats after a game and credit the targets to the guy who called the play from the sidelines....before the coverages were revealed by the defense.   Only you do that.   Did Ryan ever get flushed from the pocket or moved off his spot and happen to throw the ball to the side where Patmon was the best option?     And even though Patmon is listed as Pierce's backup and Dulin as Pitt's, it doesn't mean that Patmon wasn't switched to X as a game day decision (by Brady or Frank) or at some point during the game.  Zs don't usually get the most targets with Frank, per you,      
    • Nice list except for Harbaugh. No to that idea. He’s quickly worn out his welcome everywhere he’s coached. He’s has an inflexible mindset and his concept of football makes a Frank Reich offense look dazzling in comparison.  Instead of a retread, take a chance on one of the great young modern offensive minds in the NFL today. Someone who can bring great young coaches with him. 
    • Well I will try to reign it in next time.  When the Colts come back and win their last 13 games I will keep it extra classy.
    • Judge did it.  Finally, 62 in the books.....and Left.field stands! WOW 62 !!!   He fell a bit in batting average so the Triple Crown looks bleak but still a Historical. Season. My props to him. He is now my favorite current player and one of my all-time favorites which is a very short list.  Of.course Bert Jones is my #1 
    • Being a Pro Bowler lost it’s credibility when the public was allowed to vote on it. It's all laughable and should just go away.
  • Members

• AustinnKaine

AustinnKaine 1,643

• DougDew

DougDew 5,215

• cjrulli

cjrulli 437

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 2,552

• Hoose

Hoose 1,614

• JlynRN