Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Seahawks Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

They need to keep brissett out. If he gets hurt we are screwed.

What difference does it make? The team is going nowhere with or without him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

What I meant we have no clue what others are thinking and since we aren't in the "clubhouse" we don't know what the culture is like

I think the culture is reflected by the on field product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, azcolt said:

What difference does it make? The team is going nowhere with or without him.

Because we don't want to see Scotty T..:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will not start investigating top 10 draft picks.....YET.........BUT SOON MAYBE !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IinD said:

Bray is terrible. Why can't we try something different?

Completely agree.  His only worth is taking a knee in the end zone.  Get on the phone and get Natson back.  I'm done with Bray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, azcolt said:

What difference does it make? The team is going nowhere with or without him.

If tolzien had started it would have been blowout from the start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said this game would be a massacre. I was ready to eat my words in the 1st half but the Colts turned right back into the Colts . Chuck is just incapable of Coaching a full game of football. The Previous years the team would start out slow and make comebacks. Now they're starting off fast and finishing off slow. Unbelievable, at this point, I can't even stand the sight of Chuck. And he can't blame Grigson now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical Pagano led coaching.... The other team adjusts and we have no answer. At least in the first half we look respectable but this team needs better coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

If tolzien had started it would have been blowout from the start

Yeah I think it would have been a 60+ beat down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they TRIED their hardest, but it is what it is. We can't roll with most teams for 60 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely the last time I drop  a few g's to attend away games with this team.. untill Chuck departs I will stay with online streams to watch this team play. Was humiliated a few weeks ago in LA, now again in Seattle. Not spending another dime until we have competent coaching staff..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Completely agree.  His only worth is taking a knee in the end zone.  Get on the phone and get Natson back.  I'm done with Bray.

I actually wonder, historically, how many KR’s can average +25 yds per return?  Historically, very few.  

 

My instruction to the KRs, if you field it in the end zone, take a bloody knee!!!!!!

 

This is not rocket science, take the best yardage starting position, by odds.  Again, rudimentary coaching decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why keep Gore on run plays when he only gains 2 or yards a pop, putting the offense at a disadvantage to pass on long yardage.  OC needs to go with Pagano on the train..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FinalAxel said:

Definitely the last time I drop  a few g's to attend away games with this team.. untill Chuck departs I will stay with online streams to watch this team play. Was humiliated a few weeks ago in LA, now again in Seattle. Not spending another dime until we have competent coaching staff..

Geez....you Traveled to BOTH games?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

I think the culture is reflected by the on field product.

Not always

 

  The program I was involved had great unity and culture but unfortunately Struggled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IinD said:

I think they TRIED their hardest, but it is what it is. We can't roll with most teams for 60 minutes.

Very true and that is because of what was left by RG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

I said this game would be a massacre. I was ready to eat my words in the 1st half but the Colts turned right back into the Colts . Chuck is just incapable of Coaching a full game of football. The Previous years the team would start out slow and make comebacks. Now they're starting off fast and finishing off slow. Unbelievable, at this point, I can't even stand the sight of Chuck. And he can't blame Grigson now.

Yes he can because the team is suffering from the personnel mistakes by the previous regime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Geez....you Traveled to BOTH games?? 

Yea usually pick two games per year, this time ended up being LA and Seattle... Bought tickets months ago. Figured out one would be a sure win, the other a tossup, then I realized we still have the same ol' pagano... smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not always

 

  The program I was involved had great unity and culture but unfortunately Struggled 

Well, then maybe the culture is good, the we’re just back to the BAD game planning.  Again, that’s on the coaches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FinalAxel said:

Yea usually pick two games per year, this time ended up being LA and Seattle... Bought tickets months ago. Figured out one would be a sure win, the other a tossup, then I realized we still have the same ol' pagano... smh

Let's just hope you didn't spend too much money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rockywoj said:

Well, then maybe the culture is good, the we’re just back to the BAD game planning.  Again, that’s on the coaches.

Not saying anything different esp. with my coaching background just that anything could happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FinalAxel said:

Yea usually pick two games per year, this time ended up being LA and Seattle... Bought tickets months ago. Figured out one would be a sure win, the other a tossup, then I realized we still have the same ol' pagano... smh

Unrelated, I am currently in KC for Monday night football!  Have always wanted to see a game at Arrowhead!  And MmmMmm,, the KC BBQ food tonight was excellent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Very true and that is because of what was left by RG

Agreed (if we're both hating on Grigs right?)..guys like woods, Hankins, simon are definitely keepers so we're def better on the dline. 

 

Our lbs can't cover te's for anything..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IinD said:

Agreed (if we're both hating on Grigs right?)..guys like woods, Hankins, simon are definitely keepers so we're def better on the dline. 

 

Our lbs can't cover te's for anything..

I never hate but it is very hard not to see the holes created by bad decisions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Unrelated, I am currently in KC for Monday night football!  Have always wanted to see a game at Arrowhead!

It is very fun went there every year for my BD until football obligations got in the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Let's just hope you didn't spend too much money.

Well, 2 Tix per game, LA $550, Seattle $950, + airfare around $800 x 2 for two round way, hotel for each weekends around $700 x 2, so I spent 5+ g's for both games combined.... Granted these were great seats and decent hotels but a lot for two blowout games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chuck and his minions were out coached  in all schemes and positions in the second half ... He should stay as coach this season so we get top draft pic and can trade for what we need then fired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FinalAxel said:

Well, 2 Tix per game, LA $550, Seattle $950, + airfare around $800 x 2 for two round way, hotel for each weekends around $700 x 2, so I spent 5+ g's for both games combined.... Granted these were great seats and decent hotels but a lot for two blowout games

Ouch.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Every breakdown I read or listen to lately all show our players don’t seem to know where they are supposed to be and are not executing well.  I hope it’s just because We are a young team.
    • Pocket Passing QBs are defined as QBs who sit in the pocket under pressure and make throws from the pocket. Most of the league these days is based upon QBs getting outside of the pocket to make plays, which means they are not primarily pocket passers. I’m not saying Love will be unable to get outside of the pocket, but I don’t see it much on tape as he has great protection and doesn’t need to. Personally, I don’t care for either of them, and would rather wait for the better class in 2021 while building more this year, but of the two, it would at least be more interesting to go for something the Colts haven’t really ever had. Spice it up a bit, ya know
    • ...a big fat check the man is freaking awesome! Give this dude an extension already    come on we need some humor around here not much else to look forward to the rest of the season for the Colts that is.   Time to laugh with me 
    • Huh? The top 15 QB's statistically are all primarily pocket passing QB's. Mahomes, Watson, Wilson, Rodgers, Prescott, Wentz, while being mobile in the pocket, are not running QB's. Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are really the only 2 QB's used in actual running situations continuously.    Sorry, but there are no Lamar Jackson's in this draft and Hurts isn't the answer either. A) I don't want to see an offense rebuilt into something that isn't sustainable. Eventually LJ will have to sit his * in the pocket. B) Every time I see Hurts' name pop up I wonder if people have actually watched him. There is a reason he couldn't cut it at Bama, and got beat out by an actual passing QB. I don't think there are going to be many teams who are going to rebuild their offense for a guy who can't read a defense, nor progress beyond his first/second read before he's wanting to just take off running. Hurts wouldn't even be on my board just due to him not being a good passing QB.
  • Members

    • Coltsman1788

      Coltsman1788 3,394

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • danlhart87

      danlhart87 1,242

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • T-Cubed

      T-Cubed 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • GusFring

      GusFring 191

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • krunk

      krunk 12,047

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • runthepost

      runthepost 816

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BloodyChamp

      BloodyChamp 912

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • coltsleafs

      coltsleafs 144

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • HOZER

      HOZER 4,108

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Happy2BeHere

      Happy2BeHere 706

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...