LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Gramz said:

It's tough to play in Seattle.   I thought we did pretty good the first half.

2nd half not going so well......  I like a lot of what I saw in the first half.   This team is not as bad as some of you keep saying.   

I agree. I thought we had no chance before the game.

Just now, cgi4life said:

We put too much JB like we do Luck.  If we had a decent run game would make a world of difference.

Honestly, I think our RB's are decent.  We just need to run off tackle every once and a while.

Maybe we're limited by Mack not being in the lineup, but we have to at least try to run another type of run play, don't we??

To be fair, Colts came out and played well in the first half.  Still too many stuuuupid telegraphed run attempts up the middle for, surprise!, minimal yards, though, but on the whole, great job in the first half.

Second half, Seattle adjusts on O and D, the Colts, typically, do not.  Offence is now out to lunch (on Chud) and D also now out to lunch.  It’s just soooooo frustrating. :(

I have truly concluded that Chud is generally bad.   Yeah, I know the line is beat up and you are operating with a (talented) backup, but from what I see, it’s the play calling that is the issue.  Chud just seems incapable of adjusting to take advantage of what he has, for a whole game.  Loved the screens and such in the 1st half, but 2nd half?  Fail!

And on D, i’m Afraid that Ted Monachino is simply in over his head. Not a legit NFL D-coordinator talent. :(

Game is now turning into another blowout embarrassment.   

2 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Embarrassing. Humiliated on national TV again. How many games before pagano is axed?!?

End of season at the earliest. Jim has never fired a coach midseason I don't think he'll start now I mean he kept Caldwell the entire year in 2011 I see Pagano sharing the same path. 

No one thought this year was going to be pretty.  It's sticking with the team through the good and the bad that makes one a true fan.  I think good years are ahead under Ballard and after we get rid of the walking dumpster fire that is Pagano.  Appreciate all the posters here both the positive and negative because you are here and you care about this team.  If you didn't care there wouldn't be such passion.