Colts @ Seahawks Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said this game would be a massacre. I was ready to eat my words in the 1st half but the Colts turned right back into the Colts . Chuck is just incapable of Coaching a full game of football. The Previous years the team would start out slow and make comebacks. Now they're starting off fast and finishing off slow. Unbelievable, at this point, I can't even stand the sight of Chuck. And he can't blame Grigson now.

Definitely the last time I drop  a few g's to attend away games with this team.. untill Chuck departs I will stay with online streams to watch this team play. Was humiliated a few weeks ago in LA, now again in Seattle. Not spending another dime until we have competent coaching staff..

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Completely agree.  His only worth is taking a knee in the end zone.  Get on the phone and get Natson back.  I'm done with Bray.

I actually wonder, historically, how many KR’s can average +25 yds per return?  Historically, very few.  

My instruction to the KRs, if you field it in the end zone, take a bloody knee!!!!!!

This is not rocket science, take the best yardage starting position, by odds.  Again, rudimentary coaching decisions.

2 minutes ago, FinalAxel said:

Definitely the last time I drop  a few g's to attend away games with this team.. untill Chuck departs I will stay with online streams to watch this team play. Was humiliated a few weeks ago in LA, now again in Seattle. Not spending another dime until we have competent coaching staff..

Geez....you Traveled to BOTH games?? 

12 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

I said this game would be a massacre. I was ready to eat my words in the 1st half but the Colts turned right back into the Colts . Chuck is just incapable of Coaching a full game of football. The Previous years the team would start out slow and make comebacks. Now they're starting off fast and finishing off slow. Unbelievable, at this point, I can't even stand the sight of Chuck. And he can't blame Grigson now.

Yes he can because the team is suffering from the personnel mistakes by the previous regime

2 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Geez....you Traveled to BOTH games?? 

Yea usually pick two games per year, this time ended up being LA and Seattle... Bought tickets months ago. Figured out one would be a sure win, the other a tossup, then I realized we still have the same ol' pagano... smh

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not always

The program I was involved had great unity and culture but unfortunately Struggled 

Well, then maybe the culture is good, the we’re just back to the BAD game planning.  Again, that’s on the coaches.

4 minutes ago, FinalAxel said:

Yea usually pick two games per year, this time ended up being LA and Seattle... Bought tickets months ago. Figured out one would be a sure win, the other a tossup, then I realized we still have the same ol' pagano... smh

Unrelated, I am currently in KC for Monday night football!  Have always wanted to see a game at Arrowhead!  And MmmMmm,, the KC BBQ food tonight was excellent!

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Very true and that is because of what was left by RG

Agreed (if we're both hating on Grigs right?)..guys like woods, Hankins, simon are definitely keepers so we're def better on the dline. 

Our lbs can't cover te's for anything..

1 minute ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Let's just hope you didn't spend too much money.

Well, 2 Tix per game, LA $550, Seattle $950, + airfare around $800 x 2 for two round way, hotel for each weekends around $700 x 2, so I spent 5+ g's for both games combined.... Granted these were great seats and decent hotels but a lot for two blowout games