Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 NCAA Basketball

2 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

I am a fan of Notre Dame, which is in the ACC when it comes to B-ball. And Virginia's defense was great, but if you could play defense and give theirs trouble, you had a great shot at beating them. Also Notre Dame looking to be NIT champs! (better than what Virginia did :)

I am shocked ND didn't make the Tourney. I think they got ripped off!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

I am a fan of Notre Dame, which is in the ACC when it comes to B-ball. And Virginia's defense was great, but if you could play defense and give theirs trouble, you had a great shot at beating them. Also Notre Dame looking to be NIT champs! (better than what Virginia did :)

Virginia just doesn't have a good style of play to win anything. This isn't 1960 where you can score 50 points and win championships. If they ever hope to win anything they will need to bring their offense into this century. Great defensive team no doubt but you need to be able to score too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan where did you go to school? I graduated from IUPUI. Our only claim to fame is making the Tournament once lmao. We did have George Hill though who has been a Good Pro. Hill has made us proud.

I graduated from Binghamton, Tony Kornheiser's alma mater. It is not a big sports school. It is part of the State University of NY, which Buffalo is part of. Binghamton is often called "The Ivy of the SUNYs". haha Our school color is green... We were in the tourney only once and we lost, as expected. 

Are you familiar with the show King of Queens? There is an actor called Victor Williams. We were not friends but I knew him. We went to school there the same 4 years. 

Didn't your alma mater win a game in the tourney once? I seem to vaguely remember that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I graduated from Binghamton, Tony Kornheiser's alma mater. It is not a big sports school. It is part of the State University of NY, which Buffalo is part of. Binghamton is often called "The Ivy of the SUNYs". haha

Are you familiar with the show King of Queens? There is an actor called Victor Williams. We were not friends but I knew him. We went to school there the same 4 years. 

Yeah IUPUI has actually become pretty big. We are Division 1 in Basketball. I grew up a Hoosier fan and really don't dislike Purdue now days. I am rooting for Purdue this year actually but without their big man I think they are in trouble.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah IUPUI has actually become pretty big. We are Division 1 in Basketball. I grew up a Hoosier fan and really don't dislike Purdue now days. I am rooting for Purdue this year actually but without their big man I think they are in trouble.

Didn't IUPUI win a tourney game? I seem to remember that.

I'll root for Purdue too. Who are they playing?

Hey, they just announced on the radio that the Jets moves up to #3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Michigan baby - At the buzzer!

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tennessee goes down!

Those two buzzer-beaters are reminiscent of Bryce Drew, whose highlight I put up yesterday. I love when it comes down to the end.

My two favorite active coaches in college BB are facing each other. I was all for Syracuse until I saw that they are playing Mich St. I respect both coaches who are committed to their teams. My brother is a Syracuse alum. Whoever wins I will be pleased. Too bad one of them had to lose. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Didn't IUPUI win a tourney game? I seem to remember that.

I'll root for Purdue too. Who are they playing?

Hey, they just announced on the radio that the Jets moves up to #3

Purdue and Butler.  I have not looked when it is.  I believe IUPUI won a game when George Hill played for them.

Big trade with Colts.  I am dreading some of the reactions on that one if I am on here.  Vikings sure were fun :)  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

Purdue and Butler.  I have not looked when it is.  I believe IUPUI won a game when George Hill played for them.

Big trade with Colts.  I am dreading some of the reactions on that one if I am on here.  Vikings sure were fun :)  

Purdue and Butler play today. I'm not sure what time though. Good to see you on here Brent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

Purdue and Butler play today. I'm not sure what time though. Good to see you on here Brent.

Thank you.  I appreciate You saying that.  Weird not being a 'fixture' on here.  :)  

Game is 1210 on CBS.  I am hoping that the NCAA approves the brace Haas used in practice yesterday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BrentMc11 said:

I am not too happy about losing Bridgewater. But it is time to move on.

Nice to see you posting again. We miss you and RadioGirl.  I would appreciate another woman on the Baseball thread. :cheer2:

Hope both of you are well. 

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

I am not too happy about losing Bridgewater. But it is time to move on.

Nice to see you posting again. We miss you and RadioGirl.  I would appreciate another woman on the Baseball thread. :cheer2:

Hope both of you are well. 

That and just throwing away Keenum.  Who did they get?  Cousins?  (Bridgewater please)

Thank you.  I don't know if I am in the new baseball thread. I love that it is getting going.  Radiogirl got promoted in her job and barely has time to change clothes.  

She is well.  I have gone through the mill for just over a year.  Long story.  Bad year and a half.  Thanks again.  :)  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

That and just throwing away Keenum.  Who did they get?  Cousins?  (Bridgewater please)

Thank you.  I don't know if I am in the new baseball thread. I love that it is getting going.  Radiogirl got promoted in her job and barely has time to change clothes.  

She is well.  I have gone through the mill for just over a year.  Long story.  Bad year and a half.  Thanks again.  :)  

Vikings signed Cousins :(. Bridgewater signed a one-year deal with the Jets. :Cry: I am happy that he did get signed by a team. Many were worried about his gruesome knee injury.

Congratulate Radiogirl on her promotion. You take care of yourself. 

37 minutes ago, BrentMc11 said:

Yeah hopefully you have time to Post on the Baseball Thread. It was hopping last season. I still have all 4 of my teams left so far in the Tourney. I had KY/Michigan/Kansas/Purdue. I picked Kansas to win it all. Purdue is playing right now vs Butler. The Haas situation has me a bit worried.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GOZER said:

Haas was a game time decision, but NCAA docs said no to his brace:thmdown:

16/11 Butler right now, Purdue airballing 3s instead of going for easy buckets:angry:

That sucks. I thought maybe Purdue was just keeping him out to rest him for next weekend just in case they do win. So is he officially out for the Tourney?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That sucks. I thought maybe Purdue was just keeping him out to rest him for next weekend just in case they do win. So is he officially out for the Tourney?

Not sure at this point, guess there could be chance to get another brace and have it approved? It sounded like he was done on Friday but that changes yesterday then again this morning. Haarms is getting beat up right now, and Boilers are playing some pretty sloppy ball again :wall:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Not sure at this point, guess there could be chance to get another brace and have it approved? It sounded like he was done on Friday but that changes yesterday then again this morning. Haarms is getting beat up right now, and Boilers are playing some pretty sloppy ball again :wall:

Yeah who knows what they will approve and what they wont. Purdue down 26-18 but it's early.

• Like 1

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The South has opened up for Kentucky 

Yep. Not to toot my own horn, I picked them to go to the Final 4 and everyone thought I was nuts lmao. I mean there were people that thought Tennessee would beat KY if they played again. I had a friend pick Arizona to win it all even haha 

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. Not to toot my own horn, I picked them to go to the Final 4 and everyone thought I was nuts lmao. I mean there were people that thought Tennessee would beat KY if they played again. I had a friend pick Arizona to win it all even haha 

I probably would have picked Va