Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 NCAA Basketball

37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He's done

They should have fired him 2 years ago after the Hooker scandal. But they kept him. Now they are in horrible shape and will almost definitely get the death penalty.

It looks like Arizona could be in trouble too. The assistant coach there is facing possibly 60 years in jail.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

They should have fired him 2 years ago after the Hooker scandal. But they kept him. Now they are in horrible shape and will almost definitely get the death penalty.

It looks like Arizona could be in trouble too. The assistant coach there is facing possibly 60 years in jail.

I heard a possible 80 for everyone arrested yesterday

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Former IUPUI assistant David Padgett has been named as The interim HC at Louisville 

IUPUI is rolling. I had a 3.7 grade average out 4 because I had a professor that hated me and had a couple of B's :lol: with him. I actually had a few B's (mostly A's) but he was the king of giving B's out. Everytime I got him, I was like there goes my GPA. :scorebad:

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

IUPUI is rolling. I had a 3.7 grade average out 4 because I had a professor that hated me and had a couple of B's :lol: with him. I actually had a few B's (mostly A's) but he was the king of giving B's out. Everytime I got him, I was like there goes my GPA. :scorebad:

USI had a few like that but that didn't bother me 

My lowest Grade(C) were outside of my degree area and because of my issues

I actually had a paper on file at the USI Library

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

USI had a few like that but that didn't bother me 

My lowest Grade(C) were outside of my degree area and because of my issues

I actually had a paper on file at the USI Library

Yeah every once in a while you just run into Professors/Teachers no matter what you do, you cant get an A. When I graduated the highest GPA anyone had was 3.99 haha, It was a girl, she had 1 B. I made Honor Roll and ranked way up there with the 3.7 out of 4.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah every once in a while you just run into Professors/Teachers no matter what you do, you cant get an A. When I graduated the highest GPA anyone had was 3.99 haha, It was a girl, she had 1 B. I made Honor Roll and ranked way up there with the 3.7 out of 4.

With the exception of my "core" classes I had the same professors

After my Freshman Year I made my own schedule which was very unique(no Friday Classes at 10 and a lot of night classes)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

With the exception of my "core" classes I had the same professors

After my Freshman Year I made my own schedule which was very unique(no Friday Classes at 10)

I took a lot of afternoon classes, I think better at night. Always been like that. I had the same Professors as well for the most part. I couldn't avoid the one, he didn't give anyone A's. Stuff you just don't forget. :lol:

I took a lot of afternoon classes, I think better at night. Always been like that. I had the same Professors as well for the most part. I couldn't avoid the one, he didn't give anyone A's. Stuff you just don't forget. :lol:

Even though I lived on campus I had a commuter schedule and came home every weekend(Coached FB in the fall). 

I remember my Professors very positively(in most cases) some of my roommates not so much

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Even though I lived on campus I had a commuter schedule and came home every weekend(Coached FB in the fall). 

I remember my Professors very positively(in most cases) some of my roommates not so much

I loved 99% of my professors, they made stuff easy for the most part. Just that one was bull headed. At least he didn't give me a C because he and I had several disagreements. It was a Business Law class where he and I debated about Law. Another class was Economics, got him again! Man was that cute. The other students got a kick out of me.

I loved 99% of my professors, they made stuff easy for the most part. Just that one was bull headed. At least he didn't give me a C because he and I had several disagreements. It was a Business Law class where he and I debated about Law. Another class was Economics, got him again! Man was that cute. The other students got a kick out of me.

The thing I remember about my Econ Prof was that he was a huge Cub fan and routinely came to Class in a Cub Jersey

As a PoliSci/History major most of my classes were debate

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The other thing I loved about him was that he had only used 1 Book the other Econ Prof used multiple so he had use take the other back

Yeah the 2 professor's I had for my tough math classes were awesome. I only had 2 but had to take advanced Algebra, Statistics, Managerial Finance, Accounting, and Geometry. Geometry was my only B out of that but I didn't care, the professor was great and I hated Geometry. Geometry isn't Math IMO, it sucks.

57 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My professor was Sgt. E-7 Hendricks. He was my main drill Sgt. in boot camp at Ft. Knox Ky.  My grade average was an Expert on the M16 and a sharpshooter on the 45. I later become an expert on the M-79 and the M-60.

In those days if you couldn't afford college you got drafted.

• Thanks 1

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

My professor was Sgt. E-7 Hendricks. He was my main drill Sgt. in boot camp at Ft. Knox Ky.  My grade average was an Expert on the M16 and a sharpshooter on the 45. I later become an expert on the M-79 and the M-60.

I almost went into the Army. They were beating down my door and my mom wanted me to choose that but I chose College = IUPUI. Sometimes I wonder If I made the right decision? If I would've made a career out of the military I would be retired right now. Maybe I was just too scared to do it which I remember being nervous about it.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah the 2 professor's I had for my tough math classes were awesome. I only had 2 but had to take advanced Algebra, Statistics, Managerial Finance, Accounting, and Geometry. Geometry was my only B out of that but I didn't care, the professor was great and I hated Geometry. Geometry isn't Math IMO, it sucks.

I took a Math Survey class(NonMajors)

11 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Would have been kicked out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...