Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Camp Battles

Rich Cannon

who do you think is gonna win the battle for second starting DT Harris or Moala

Doesn't really matter who starts, we rotate, all four (or five) DT's will get about the same number of snaps.

I'm thinking we keep Evans at least on the PS to back up the Carter role.

I dont agree with this article on the running back battle, chad spann has pretty good chance of doing well in camp. Guess we'll have to see come preseason though.

All I have to say is I didn't have to work today at camp so I went to practice and Chad Spann is FAST. He looked good today now hope he looks as good in a preseason game. :rock:

All I have to say is I didn't have to work today at camp so I went to practice and Chad Spann is FAST. He looked good today now hope he looks as good in a preseason game. :rock:

Thats what i was saying, in the link above i think that guy called him slow or something... kinda tells you he didnt do his homework. He could be that actual scat back the colts are looking for plus he plays bigger than his size suggests.

Thats what i was saying, in the link above i think that guy called him slow or something... kinda tells you he didnt do his homework. He could be that actual scat back the colts are looking for plus he plays bigger than his size suggests.

Spann is FAST and EXPLOSIVE. He runs well between the tackles and in space. He is very motivated to make the team and show the Indiana universities that 'passed him over' what they missed. He's also noted as a hard worker. He should become a very productive pro.