Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Head Scratcher?-Who is the new Colt

PrincetonTiger

Usually when we release a player from the active roster we have his replacement announced quickly.  It's usually a calculated move with one move offsetting the other.  I was expecting a resigning of Silberman and that should have happened quickly.  Now I'm surprised It has taken this long to announce a new signing.  Maybe there is more to this delay than we think?   Could we be trading a pick for a player?  I have to admit It is a Head Scratcher.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Usually when we release a player from the active roster we have his replacement announced quickly.  It's usually a calculated move with one move offsetting the other.  I was expecting a resigning of Silberman and that should have happened quickly.  Now I'm surprised It has taken this long to announce a new signing.  Maybe there is more to this delay than we think?   Could we be trading a pick for a player?  I have to admit It is a Head Scratcher.

Doubtful but if so, who would be most likely?

6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Not sure what is happening since outside of the release of MH my "sources" on Twitter have been silent